Zlatan Ibrahimovic stops covering his nw4a and comes out, shaves his head

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Although a large number of classification systems are available today, all of them have certain limitations as they either do not describe the complete evolutionary stages of hair loss or are too detailed for practical use. Hence, the clinician should assess all of them and choose the classification system as per his/her own convenience and requirement.

An example: The BASP classification is a novel stepwise and universal classification system for patterned hair loss regardless of sex, which is based on observed patterns of hair loss including the shape of the anterior hairline and the density of hair on the frontal and vertex areas
It seems diffuse thinners follow the woman pattern more than the male pattern baldness scale -another point to ask is private clincs i.e places that do hair transplant the best place to consult to for advice or is it best going the NHS route

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
David silva lowkey had a hair transplant but so few can tell was so subtle bet theres more who have had as well

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
So with diffuse thinning you will always receed? Diffuse thinners technically have hair all over scalp but look more bald than receeders as the hair looks super thin - How can one know if it doesnt stop at thin hair? Guess you cant, no?
Most diffuse thinner keep their hairline, some don't. Mine diffuse thinning affected my hairline and temples.

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most diffuse thinner keep their hairline, some don't. Mine diffuse thinning affected my hairline and temples.
But from what I've seen I've rarely seen a diffuse thinner with complete bald patch theirs always hairs but some can be so fine has appearance of bald dont get me wrong of course they lose them as well but rarely have I seen a non receeded hairline with a bald crown compeltely

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
But from what I've seen I've rarely seen a diffuse thinner with complete bald patch theirs always hairs but some can be so fine has appearance of bald dont get me wrong of course they lose them as well but rarely have I seen a non receeded hairline with a bald crown compeltely
Yes, they don't have big bald spots, but just overall diffusion