zix w/ azelaic

G

zix w/ azelaic can any one tell me what this is i keep ready about it.

Thanx

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here a link to how to make zix:

http://www.advinfoprod.com/hair_loss_treatment_2.htm

Azelaic acid is a natural acid that is found in the food we eat. It has been FDA approved to treat both acne and rosacea. It was also found that Azelaic acid has an effect on DHT inhibition.

When Zinc and B6 (zix) were combined with Azelaic acid small concentrations were able to inhibit 95%-100% DHT in-vitro.

There is no study done on what the effects of the above three compounds in trio would do in-vivo.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zix with 15% azelaic acid (1 1/2month)

where do you buy it?

You make it :)

Check out the zix link on how to make that. Then do a google search for Azelaic acid. You should be able to buy some 20%. Mix the zix in one 2oz bottle and the azelaic acid in another 2oz bottle.

With the Azelaic acid add about a gram or two per 2oz. First apply the zix followed by the Azelaic acid solution.

Good luck :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
I read the link but came away wondering what HGH is??? What kind of regrowth have you seen with AA

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I read the link but came away wondering what HGH is??? What kind of regrowth have you seen with AA

Screw the HGH. Unless you get the kind that you receive via a shot at a doctor's office it is WORTHLESS.

I tried all kinds (not for hairloss but for muscle growth) and it didnt do sh*t.

Azelaic acid in combo with zix is more of a hair maintenance routine rather then a hair growth routine.

However, like Finasteride, when you inhibit DHT from attacking your hair follicles your hair may somewhat recover and grow a little thicker.

I always recommend that any male with male pattern baldness:

1. Use oral Finasteride

2. Use an anti-inflammatory compound (nizoral and copper peptides are the best).

3. Use a topical DHT blocker (such as zix w/ azelaic acid)

That routine gives your hair good anti-DHT and anti-inflammatory coverage.

If hair regrowth is a goal as well add minoxidil to the routine :)

Good luck

SLD

Reaction score
socks said:
Zix with 15% azelaic acid (1 1/2month)

where do you buy it?

You make it :)

Check out the zix link on how to make that. Then do a google search for Azelaic acid. You should be able to buy some 20%. Mix the zix in one 2oz bottle and the azelaic acid in another 2oz bottle.

With the Azelaic acid add about a gram or two per 2oz. First apply the zix followed by the Azelaic acid solution.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the info.
How well has this worked for you?

G

Screw the HGH. Unless you get the kind that you receive via a shot at a doctor's office it is WORTHLESS.

Not entirely true, there are many secretogues that produce an IGF 1 response (insulike growth factor) there is much research in this area.

There are many ways to increase HGH without going to the doctors 'office' some cheap others free.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
How well has this worked for you?

As you can tell in my sig, I'm using Finasteride, Nizoral 2%, zix w/ azelaic acid, and Folligen.

I can say I am very happy with my results. I was a diffused thinner that was shedding constantly and had a over sensitive scalp.

Now, my hair is thickening up, I no longer shed, and my scalp is no longer sensitive :)

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not entirely true, there are many secretogues that produce an IGF 1 response (insulike growth factor) there is much research in this area.

There are many ways to increase HGH without going to the doctors 'office' some cheap others free.

All I can say is my experience with HGH has been a complete failure. There are so many products out there that it becomes almost impossible to discern the scams from one that may be legit.

My general recommendation is to stay away from HGH unless you really REALLY know what you're doing. Otherwise you're likely to just get ripped off.