Zix it to me!

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard some about Zix on the net, its really in-expensive, and from some people it works. What do ya'll think about it?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
If I were just starting out on the road to hair regrowth - I'd start w/ trying ZIX.

I just think I'm too far along now.

But I'd recommend it to anyone as a first step treatment for 6 - 12 months, and then move on from there.

jikslee

Reaction score
zix, tried it, dint like it. There are a few people its worked for, but i'm not one of them. Contrary to hair-tomorrows opinion, i'd say try the proven stuff first (finasteride/min) and if that deosn't work out then look into alternatives like zix.

i didn't get on with it because it was bright yellow (as was my pillows and inner cap whiel i used it), and it was making my scalp hurt!

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whenever Zix is mentioned I can't help but make a mental connection to the websites which advocated drying out the insides of banana skins and smoking them to get high.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
iamnaked said:
Whenever Zix is mentioned I can't help but make a mental connection to the websites which advocated drying out the insides of banana skins and smoking them to get high.

What websites are you talking about? I thought smoking bananas went out of style in the 60s :)

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes but there's an infinite supply of gullible chumps being born every day to replace those who wised up after the 60's. Seriously; at my school everyone was trying it. I shudder to remember the things people used to do to get high: eating nutmeg, smoking joint butts.. the list goes on...

Petchsky

Reaction score
iamnaked said:
Yes but there's an infinite supply of gullible chumps being born every day to replace those who wised up after the 60's. Seriously; at my school everyone was trying it. I shudder to remember the things people used to do to get high: eating nutmeg, smoking joint butts.. the list goes on...

Eating Nutmeg works, but the dried banana skin thing was pure bullshit.

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
how bout leaving a piece of gum in an orange for a couple months. Supposedly that was suppose to make you trip like acid? never triedi t.