Zix Composition Question - Zinc Sulphate and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride

live-for-hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in process of creating my Zix solution for which I need an expert opinion.

I have purchased two separate brands of Zinc Sulphate -
  1. One is in tablet form which has 200 mg Zinc Sulphate monohydrate out of which 72.9 mg is elemental Zinc
  2. Another one is in capsule form which has 137.5 mg Zinc Sulphate monohydrate out of which 50mg is elemental Zinc ( it has Titanium dioxide in it which I think could be harmful in long run)
As per Zix creator (Joe), we should be using 220mg of Zinc Sulphate which has 50 mg of elemental zinc.
So, in theory, option number 1 is almost similar to what Joe had mentioned on his website. ( Many folks have used it at higher concentration to get better results as well but I am planning to start slow so that tolerance will come slowly ).

Also, does it make some difference if I use tablets over capsules? I read somewhere that the fillers in the tablet give a nice cosmetic effect though I don't know if those fillers would be harmful to my scalp in the long run.

I have purchased Vitamin B6 as well ( Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ) 40 mg tablet. As per the instructions, we should 50 mg * 3 tablets = 150 mg in total. I will be using 40 mg * 4 = 160 mg of Vit B6 which is very close to the real formula ( 150 mg ).

Am I going in the right direction? ( I am in the process to research and buying p5p as well for next month's batch )

I have also asked regarding Zix solvent-related doubt in a separate thread. ( so that post length could be small )

I have attached the pics of the tabs/caps that I have discussed above. Pic1 is for Zinfate ( Zinc Sulphate tablet ), Pic2 is for Zincolak ( Zinc Sulphate capsule ) and Pic3 is for Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ( Vitamin B6 )

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG-5151.jpg
    IMG-5151.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG-5152.jpg
    IMG-5152.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG-5153.jpg
    IMG-5153.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 123