Zinc/magnesium

depress

Reaction score
I know im the guy that craps on hairloss drugs, thats mostly because my experience with them was not great. alot of sides and not much progress. If they work for you without sides you are a lucky baserd. with that being said. ...

I am taking a supplement that is really just zinc, magnesium and some b vitamins. I just realized the other day after showering and throwing some gel in my hair that I am loosing pretty much zero hairs when i shampoo and put gel in my hair. I used to notice alot of hairs falling out when i did stuff like that (since i was like 18, im in my late 20s now). I guess i just realized that its been weeks since Ive noticed hair sheding or falling out or whatever. about the same time frame since ive been taking supplimental zinc.

Im not telling anyone to drop their reg. to try zinc, but adding zinc seems pretty harmless. I took it to increase testosterone and get more energy, but i noticed the decreased hairloss after a few weeks....

depress

Reaction score
by the way if anyone decides to take supplimental zinc don't go crazy with it and take hundreds of milligrams a day, that can be bad for you, it is a copper antagonist and can make your body loose alot of copper.
Just take the recommended dose

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
that combo calcium/magnesium/zinc tab has been part of my general list of supplements for a long while. I just take the recommended dosage on the bottle - 3 caps daily.

depress

Reaction score
anywhere its just zinc and magnesium, the stuff im using is ZMA i don't know who makes it. its a weight lifting supplement

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
dresden said:
Were do you all get these supplimentes from?

vitacost.com

iherb.com

puritan.com