Zinc b6 - Bloodtest - advice

Krangstein

Reaction score
I have been thinking about starting finasteride for some time. I was told to try everything else first. I am taking zinc and b6. I was told Zinc and b6 were great DHt inhabitors. I first started taking only zinc and after a few months I took a bloodtest. My testrosterone was very high and estradiol lowered (it obviously works as an aromatize inhabitor, my estradiol was 62 (levels 28-156).

I was told I had to add b6 to get the DHT blocking inhabitation so I added b6. I took a bloodtest 3 months after being on the suppliments and the bloodtest puzzle me. My testosterone went up alot, it's 34 (levels are 8,6-29) so I am way above. estradiol however was much, much higher, 102 (levels 28-156). I should add my Prolactin is pretty low after adding b6, it's now 7,8 (levels 4,5-21) Why did my estradiol AND testosterone go up so much after the zinc/b6 combo and my prolactine lowered ?My sex drive is incredibly good now and erection is like when I was 17, even with the high estradiol.

The problems is I can't measure DHT in my country. So I want to know if I have high DHT. The big question is, what does this recent bloodtest tell me about my DHT? Does high testosterone, high estradiol, low prolactine indicate low DHT or high DHT?? Someone said that high estradiol means low DHT? If that is true, the zinc/b6 combo seems to be working. BTW, I am shedding alot more, but there is no way of telling if thats a good or a bad sign. Pls advice me.