Youtuber Loses His Mind After Buzzing His Head

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been following this guy for a while now, mostly out of boredom. He has been saying for years to embrace hairloss and I always found it interesting to watch him as he has a similar hairloss pattern as me, but perhaps 5 years ahead of me. So this March he buzzed his head - he said it was a style choice - and has since been becoming more obnoxious by the minute.

I think this video broke him. He always filmed in inside lately and then made a video outside and looked ... old. People told him and since then it has been a downward spiral.

He made videos defending himself, saying he is all good with it, etc. Then he criticized a little kid for having longer hair and now this.

DUDE IS LOSING IT

sinusoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've followed Nick for awhile off and on and I did see the comments in that first video calling him things like "grandpa" but I don't understand it. He looks like he's in his mid-late 30s, which he is. He looked much better with longer hair though and the amount of videos he has been putting up since buzzing it is annoying so I don't care to watch anymore.

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His male pattern baldness is not advanced enough to buzz his hair. He should wear it long.