Your Views On Licl(lithium Chloride)

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Swisstemples started it but i would like to know about what YOU all believe that Lithium Chloride can help with hair loss.

LiCl can help with stem cell production and can inhibit gsk3. That means better androgen receptor inhibition.
Anyone using/used it?? Any results??
Considering to add it this into my regimen of finasteride min and wounding.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Added it a month ago. It has definitely given me some crappy velus hairs, which is better than nothing.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
Added it a month ago. It has definitely given me some crappy velus hairs, which is better than nothing.

Can i ask where you sourced the LiCl and your routine? Crappy velus hairs doesn't sound great but hopefully means the rest of your hair is better condition.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Can i ask where you sourced the LiCl and your routine? Crappy velus hairs doesn't sound great but hopefully means the rest of your hair is better condition.

I do the same thing as swisstemples. Dermaroll once a week and apply 10-20mg directly to the wounded area.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
where do you guys get lithium chloride?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not the only thing I'm using though. I'm also on finasteride, oils, and vitamin E

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
I found this website for LiCl but there are so many options...anyone know which one to go for?