Your Thoughts On These Bald Youtubers?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost there mate
Ha-ha, indeed... but I still keep the mentality of male, though, and I don't think it's going to make much difference in the future.

shookwun

Reaction score
Our dude hasn't posted in three months.

Top comment on his most recent video:

View attachment 66676

View attachment 66677

Got to confuse the hair into growth.

mHM3DMk.gif

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay but do you know who Logan Paul and Jake Paul are they are 20 something year olds and have great hair but their dad is bald af , they on fina?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Just when their music carrer was about to take a giant leap and jump to a next level, sad.
It's not hard for a Norwood spotter to immediately recognize the balding signs in the Paul brothers. It's more obvious with Logan, maybe as he is a little older but also with Jake I see it. It's the way he styles his hair, the quality of the hair, it's obvious. Seeing as their fans are mostly <16 year olds it will mean their careers are over and they are heading into Norwood cemetery faster than they can say ''it's everyday bro''

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But their crowns are not bad and when they have wet hair you cant see the scalp,they are on something100% and that guy on the first picture is not Logan Paul haha

Lol, denial for two faggotinis youtubers, 2min search and i got it

Jump to 6:15 because you might get brain terminal cancer watching all vid

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, denial for two faggotinis youtubers, 2min search and i got it

Jump to 6:15 because you might get brain terminal cancer watching all vid
Well okay then hahaha his hair looked a lil brown thats why i thought it wasnt him
And i think he did something about his hair because now it looks much better

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea who these guys are but googled Logan and his Google images had "thinning" as a related search but it's because he was in a film called Thinning, and his new song is about how great his hair is.

Cope.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, I think its healthy to see these and its good to know that there are plenty of people living normal functional lives with or without hair.

I never actually read the start of this thread.

I don't think this is "healthy" at all, maybe to experience what they can experience, but not to see or know of it, for the majority of people.

Pulling out of a depression requires getting a number of different requirements in line and synchronised with each other to do so, these guys have all of those necessary requirements already in alignment- before their hair loss.

If you fail at even one of these elements, eg social circles, professional progression, intimate relationship, and others, then your depression will drag the others down.

They have one element to defeat, and that's simply getting over losing one single point of attractiveness or even less.

Get a youtuber to defeat what 95% of the male population have to already defeat, on top of the hair loss, and you end up with this:

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
You have to feel for these Paul brothers. It will soon be ogre (over) for them.

Nothing but lonely nights drinking in the Norwood cemetery.
10808917_485487208260374_1727787783_n.jpg

Last edited: