Cope or a well balanced man with good advice:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This ones less good - I think because he's attractive he has the halo affect

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh please stop, please just f*****g stop.
First one was a really well balanced guy with good advice.

Second one the guy is attractive and I think he presumes everyone else will be as well.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson keep watching these videos about other people, the choice you have to make is for yourself. If you're saving (I don't remember how much money) a month and it takes you a year and a half (I think that's what you said) and this hair loss is making you that concerned that you sit through f*****g 10 minute long videos of some retard smoking a cigar, then you need to get back to the UK, stack shelves or do whatever you need to do for a decent wage, and get a hair transplant.

Mainly this is advice is tough love, because even if recently I expressed how I don't like how you express yourself sometimes, but none of that sh*t matters. You won't remember any of this if you take the advice of getting a good paid job, save some actual money, go to Turkey for a cheap and plausible hair transplant. To me this sounds like a much more reasonable idea.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also Johnson, I wish I had your inhibition about not caring what others think, I would have had a transplant years ago. I can't do that in my position.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson keep watching these videos about other people, the choice you have to make is for yourself. If you're saving (I don't remember how much money) a month and it takes you a year and a half (I think that's what you said) and this hair loss is making you that concerned that you sit through f*****g 10 minute long videos of some retard smoking a cigar, then you need to get back to the UK, stack shelves or do whatever you need to do for a decent wage, and get a hair transplant.

Mainly this is advice is tough love, because even if recently I expressed how I don't like how you express yourself sometimes, but none of that sh*t matters. You won't remember any of this if you take the advice of getting a good paid job, save some actual money, go to Turkey for a cheap and plausible hair transplant. To me this sounds like a much more reasonable idea.
My job pays okay and I can actually save $500 per month.

I could probably afford a hair transplant in a year or so, but I'm still not sure if i'd rather just shave it off.

If I wanted to earn money faster I could always freelance as a writer again - even though I don't enjoy it - and earn enough money to have a transplant in the next nine months.

I think watching these videos when I have some spare time helps me understand what others go through and how it effects (or does not effect) peoples lives. Plus I always find comfort in seeing bald men with good social and dating lives.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My job pays okay and I can actually save $500 per month.

I could probably afford a hair transplant in a year or so, but I'm still not sure if i'd rather just shave it off.

If I wanted to earn money faster I could always freelance as a writer again - even though I don't enjoy it - and earn enough money to have a transplant in the next nine months.

I think watching these videos when I have some spare time helps me understand what others go through and how it effects (or does not effect) peoples lives. Plus I always find comfort in seeing bald men with good social and dating lives.

You don't enjoy being a writer? I'd probably pay to get people to read my insane thoughts.

"Plus I always find comfort in seeing bald men with good social and dating lives."

=Plus I always cope with seeing better looking bald men with good social and dating lives that I'll never achieve.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't enjoy being a writer? I'd probably pay to get people to read my insane thoughts.

"Plus I always find comfort in seeing bald men with good social and dating lives."

=Plus I always cope with seeing better looking bald men with good social and dating lives that I'll never achieve.
I don't think they are better looking than me (well maybe the muscly bald guy).

Don't romanticise writing: if its copywriting you are selling products and if its journalism than most of the time you write what the editor wants.

Not many writers write about what they love in the way that they like and earn good money.

I'd much rather teach than write a bunch of articles I hate.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they are better looking than me (well maybe the muscly bald guy).

Don't romanticise writing: if its copywriting you are selling products and if its journalism than most of the time you write what the editor wants.

Not many writers write about what they love in the way that they like and earn good money.

I'd much rather teach than write a bunch of articles I hate.

I'm not romanticising it as I've been there and seen my words edited, I haven't pursued it as a career as a career of creativity takes incredible gumption and unlikely profit, to be honest. I guess it's a balance of these things. I recently wanted to pursue it again as a former editor of mine wanted me to write again, which was incredibly surprising, it's been so many years, but I'd have to literally be in the office to ensure that my words aren't boiled down.

Thinking of it more, I am romanticising it.