Your Thoughts On These Bald Youtubers?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I presume most of you have all come across these bald youtubers but in case you haven't I will add them below.

Milan Stolincy (quite a gymcell in his approach):

Max DaSilva (good to hear positive dating stories but he is good looking and he believes its the same for all):

Big Milan (probably the lowest value and offers dating tips despite being married for years):

Entrepreneurs in Cars (one of my favourite youtubers, quite redpilled, good to see a successful bald guy):

Anyway, I think its healthy to see these and its good to know that there are plenty of people living normal functional lives with or without hair.

blackg

Reaction score
Are you on school holidays or something, JohnsonDDG?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion the banana is the greatest fruit. It comes in a nice packaging from mother earth, it's easy to eat without creating a mess, it tastes good, and the nutrients in a banana is pretty good too. 9/10 fruit.
875806_R.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watch Entrepreneurs in cars all the time. Without a doubt one of the coolest bastards alive on this planet. I recommend that anyone and everyone watch, subscribe to his channel. He's a very interesting, intelligent and dapper guy who also has a nice collection of cars. You will definitely begin to feel a mental and academical benefit after watching a couple of his video's.

shookwun

Reaction score
Obligatory:

Mandatory posting.

This guy literally makes me have racing thoughts on the entire balding process. When you go back and watch his videos from when he had the initial balding process start. Goes to show how slow, and decaying the process of balding is to one psyche.

I am pretty sure he's gay, and likes the salty banana

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** me, i would rather go the tranny route than look like those guys. I buzzed my head once, i looked very much like that first picture.. Im so glad that im treating this seriously.
Do you still take 200 mg of spironolactone?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My thoughts are you cherry picked the better looking ones to somehow reassure people here that it'll be okay. Cope.