Your opinion please

Reaction score
i have minimal frontal recession in the corners of my hairline. ive been on propecia, 5% minoxidil, nizoral, and topical spironolactone only recently. I started strong with dark vellus hairs in the first 3 months. Now i guess those vellus hairs shedded. What does that mean?i am now on approaching month 6. Will those vellus hairs i once had that shedded turn into terminal hairs? Are my hair follicles in a dormant stage now?

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
It means it's too early to tell and you are normal. No bad side effects or shedding, correct? Count yer blessings and be patient. That's my opinion.

jerry grant

Reaction score
i only shedded hairs in the front that were predestined to fall out..otherwise everything seems to be stable, but what happend to my cool little vellus hairs mr. grant?

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
One of 3 things will probably happen. The vellous hairs:

1. will return, stabilize and grow strong....
2. will return and disappear again in an endless cycle...
3. won't return at all.

Pray for #1 and expect #2. Then, it's just a matter of time and patience. I personally, have experienced #2 over and over.

jerry grant

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
just hope to keep the hair you have, that's about the best you can do. i wouldn't beat yourself up if you don't regrow the amount of hair you want, most men dont