Your Mood Depends On This Thing (click)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your daily mood depends on how much people of your norwood or worse you see on the streets per day.

The more people of your condition you see on the streets the less shitty is your mood.

WIth every homeless/alcoholic fullhead in his 40-s your mood degrades. With every guy who looks worse than you your mood improves.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to chill near a public swimming pool to get a tan today. Of course, I do not swim cause....yeah we know. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror which was outside. Sun burning on my head and I looked like a goblin. Depression kicks in. Thanks DNA.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to chill near a public swimming pool to get a tan today. Of course, I do not swim cause....yeah we know. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror which was outside. Sun burning on my head and I looked like a goblin. Depression kicks in. Thanks DNA.

you weren't confident enough to hold the frame despite the obstacles

blackg

Reaction score
Whenever I feel bad about my hair loss at the pool I go to the jacuzzi turn on the bubbles and have a long relaxing steaming hot sh*t. That always raises my spirits.
We have something in common.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your daily mood depends on how much people of your norwood or worse you see on the streets per day.

The more people of your condition you see on the streets the less shitty is your mood.

WIth every homeless/alcoholic fullhead in his 40-s your mood degrades. With every guy who looks worse than you your mood improves.

Absolutely wrong, makes you realize where your journey is going.
So the right calculation should be: Everytime you see someone on the streets, your mood is decreasing.

Btw nice clickbait title.