your friendly bald biker

thebaldbiker

Reaction score
hi all, i started going bald when i was 17, im 31 now. when i was 19 it started becoming obvious that my hair was thinning. i like my old hair style, i had it brushed forward with wax, people would comment that they could see my scalp through my hair, i wasnt really bothered then. when i was 20-22, it became very thin, i had the patch of missing hair on the top of my head, i would try hide any areas with the hair i had left, then after that it just got thinner and thinner until it does not grow on top, it grows around the side and back but i keep that shaved on a 0 grade razor, so i dont look like a medieval monk.

it does really knock you for six when your hair starts dropping out, you think people will laugh, and yes some stupid kid might call you baldy now and again, some stupid people might comment about your head to their friends and you can hear them, some stupid people might laugh at you,

all the above i have experiened. its not pleasant.

there are benefits of been bald,

no getting hair ready to go out, time saver!!
no more going to the hair dressers to get a cut, money saver!!
some women actually find it sexy, just like some women like long hair on men,
if you ride motorbike, no scruffy hair when take helmet off!

bald, free, and loving it!

i never took any treatment, but honestly my baldness does not bother me like it used to, i even make jokes about it with my family.

heres my lovely bald head

Untitled 55.jpg

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Glad you have come to accept it. You have conquered hair loss.