YouOnlyLiveOnce's Story -(PHAZE 1 COMPLETE!!! Had Surgery)

flamingpie

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: GettingMySwagBack's Story -(PHAZE 1 COMPLETE!!! Had Surgery)

gotta say considering how far back your hairline was, you styled your hair very well. Looking at those first pictures i never would have thought you were balding/thinning.
Hope the hair transplant comes out awesome!

Reaction score

Heres a couple quick pics.. The total # of grafts was 2923 equalling over 5000 hairs getting moved from the back to the front. Recovery is going well. I had my procedure the 4th of october so I'm about 5 days out. Minor scabbing and swelling. The staples are kind of annoying and sleeping sucks but otherwise its pretty smooth sailing

This is immediate post op

7.jpg

These below are the same day back at the hotel

SAM_1840.jpg

SAM_1842.jpg

SAM_1843.jpg

The following morning irght before my firs wash

SAM_1879.jpg

SAM_1887.jpg

Day 2
SAM_1904.jpg

Staples on day 2
SAM_1922.jpg

Day 3 after a shower

IMG_1900.jpg

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

Are you on finasteride now for the rest of your hair?

pppez80

Reaction score

@GettingMySwagBack

Hairline design and density looks amazing. You'll be one happy kid in 6+ months.

Looking forward to seeing your progress in pictures as I actually missed you by just two days in Vancouver. Had my 2nd hair transplant with Dr Hasson on the 6th - 4600 grafts for front enforcement and crown. Had a similar hairline procedure to yours six years back with 1800 grafts and it kept me happy until now. You should have peace for a good amount of time and sure went to the right Doctor.

How does your regimen look like post op to get back to a good head of hair asap? And what do you mean by "The total # of grafts was 2923 equalling over 5000 hairs" did you pay for 2923 or 5000 grafts? I know there are single and doubles but always thought 1 hair = 1 graft?

Reaction score

Hairline design and density looks amazing. You'll be one happy kid in 6+ months.
Trust me, I cant wait. I think my hair transforms me. I'm actually super anxious to get out of this recovery stage. I'm scared to disrupt or damage the grafts. I think they're secure and in there pretty good but its something I'm ready to be long passed.

How does your regimen look like post op to get back to a good head of hair asap? And what do you mean by "The total # of grafts was 2923 equalling over 5000 hairs" did you pay for 2923 or 5000 grafts? I know there are single and doubles but always thought 1 hair = 1 graft?

the top and back seem a little thinned out compared to the sides but still have decent density. as long as I can keep what i have I'm not worried. I haven't taken anything up until the procedure but I started take finasteride right after so we'll see what happens.

As far as grafts vs hairs. Grafts come mainly in singles and doubles with some multiples. Each graft is what you're paying for, not each hair. I had a combination of singles, doubles and multiples that ='d out to over 2900 grafts and 5k hairs.

Sebastian84

Reaction score

Hi don't know if you did write this, but what's the price. And why did you choose Hassan and not Armani e.g. ? I am just curius, cause I am thinking of getting a surgery soon.

Reaction score

Armani has alot of controvery surrounding his clinic and his approach on dense packing or implanting a super low hairline, especially on younger paitents. Not only that, theres alot of unhappy paitents that have surfaced over the years.

I'm sure theres a handful of H&W paitence that arent satisfied either but as the saying goes, "you can't please everyone" but really, its near impossible to find an unhappy paitent out of this clinic. They have tons and tons of documented cases all over the net.

as for pricing, you'll have to contact the clinic. I was able to fill in on a cancellation appointment so I got a little better deal. Every case is different so they'd be able to give you a better idea on what it would cost you.

Reaction score

little update:

I think everything is right on track. The scar is still sensitve [mainly from the staples] but my scalp is starting to feel less tight. I am noticing some shedding already. I'm only 8 days out so thats a bit early I guess. According to H&W the grafts are surviving on their own within the scalp so it isnt a cause for concern. As much as I'd love to get these staples out now, I'm thinking of leaving them in there for an extra 5 days to let the scalp heal as much as possible bfore removing. We'll see when day 14 comes up.

skelll

Established Member
Reaction score
Could u possibly post some pics in the near future? I am series to see how the new transplant is coming along.

Petchsky

Reaction score
****** This is a duplicate thread, the original is in the 'Tell your story' section. The OP is aware, so feel free to post here.

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I dont visit this forum very often. I'm about a month and a half out. Things are going well, though I am gettng pretty anxious for my front to fill back in. Alot of hairs have shed but I feel like I'm having some early growth...

As for pricing, just contacted the clinic. I was able to get in on a cancellation oppointment so I got a slightly better deal than nomral pricing.

5192696889_82b2efd4ed_b.jpg

5192697199_9e78e77746_b.jpg

5192697021_628be0f38e_b.jpg

5193293904_b7418db772_b.jpg

Heres a week post op, month post op, and then a month and a half post op.
5192752697_b15c2261e4_b.jpg