YoungPunks story

YoungPunk

Reaction score
Well here I am. I have been reading these forums for probably a year now but never joined until now. I guess I started losing my hair around 19 but didnt notice it until 20 when i saw a picture someone took of me from behind and there was a little spot I never remembered being there before :p. All through my teen years I pretty much considered my hair one of the best parts of me and was always doing wierd stuff with it. spiking it out long and coloring it. So losing it was pretty much my worst nightmare. I tried to do research back then and I wish I had found this site then because I'm pretty sure I'd be in better shape now. I tried just the old school rogain and for some reason it turned my red hair black and curly and kinda fried it. After that crappy experience I just kinda gave up for awhile and then after a pretty bad shed last year around this time I decided to get some propecia. 6 months ago I had about the worst shed yet and decided to get serious. I did all of my research and decided to hit it with everything i could. I ate healthier pretty much quit smoking ( pretty much ;-) ) and added Revivogen, Tricomin, and Nizoral to the Propecia. Then about 3 months ago I got brave and decided to add the rogaine foam as well. ( that stuff is the best and it didnt fry my hair! ). I have taken pictures of my hair every week for 24 weeks ( 6 months ). I am so happy with the results ( so far ) I decided to join this forum and am about to post some pictures in the success story forums! :D

Rintintin

Reaction score
hey youngpunk, its good your story turned around and you're starting to see results. good luck