Youngn

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about homeschool to finish high school out.
I'm probably just being impulsive but there are so many social setbacks to having a receded hairline in high school. I think it might affect my school work too because my grades have dropped each year. I am still kinda new to the school and i havent joined a clique(sp) yet so Im thinking about it.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had similar thoughts during the final year of university where all my mates had full head of hair and I was the only odd one with a NW2.5 diffuse.

It was hard as people commented on my balding head and that bothered me. It did affect my grades.

You are still in school, if you start avoiding from now whats going to happen when you go to college or even when you work.

I am working now and my colleagues have much better hair than me. Seems like hairloss will be at my back for quite sometime.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Youre right. I guess I never thought of it as running and maybe causing problems later. thanx for the reply.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DonaldAnderson said:
Youre right. I guess I never thought of it as running and maybe causing problems later. thanx for the reply.

No worries dude.

One piece of advice though...if and when u do go to college or start working full time, join that place with a shaved/buzzed head...keep it short! Do not try and hide it by any camouflaging hairloss style.

If you would like to grow it out...try a concealer like dermmatch or couvre and your confidence will be back.