Young And Aggresive Hair Loss Pics Added

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I am 26 now and my hair loss is very strong.
I am not the guy who wants to accept it, so I am heading on for a hair transplant in 2019 and start meds now.
As Hasson and Wong recommended me and said that I am a good candidate for a hair transplant.

Story: Front went away 7 years ago and since 3 years i lost hair in my mid scalp. Hair on the side are very strong so I dont believe i will turn in to a norwood 6/7 but the back felt down.

Here in Germany my only options are finasteride and minoxidil 5%. But as it isnt as much effective like du/ru I might you to ask if it is still possible to get a better status then now. I think it could help because i have much thinned hair on my scalp which isnt absolutle gone.

I also think i also recovered a bit in my 2 month journey because the hair in the mid scalp wasnt even there.

http://imgur.com/a/QIsrU

What do you think is there a way for me with my treatment to get a some hair back ?
I would also reach a personal benefit if I would save as much to help the doctors with the surgery.

By the way I know about my bad status and i now ill never be a full head but with a consvervative hair line , frontal third middle destiny and crown low destiny I am 100% happy.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Mate otherwise i would be in a very bad Mood.
Bist Iam Thinking to myself what could be possible with threatmens. If I zoom in a Picture there are so f*****g much Hair there, thinned a lot but could They be Reset to Normal Hair?

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, can some one else reply with expierences based on own treatment

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks very bad m8 :(

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your evaluation guys.

At least i can recognize that my remaining hair is getting healthier. These fine hear on top could recover, at last i hope so.
Iam very sure that their will be no significant recovery with this meds, because this would be an unusual result and i cant count on it.

Also I am not in a country where I can get easily valid stronger medicaments like DUA / Estro / minoxidil 15%. So i have to fight with the weapons which are available here.

I have now a "financel planning" saving around 700 bucks / month and going to H&W in two years.

This would be a result iam dreaming of:
http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/forum53/6524.html