You Sheald Really Read This Thread, Quite Important

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy new year you bald suckers! May the Tsuji be with us and the Brotzu forgive us our sins so we can trust in Shiseido and Follica may us lead to a better and more dense future :)
You have just sinned with the title of this thread mate, you are a sick individual you know that haha

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy new year! 2018 is exciting. Shiseido should release the data in less than 6 months, follica could also present their results, phase II for seti, phase II for JAK inhibitors, Tsuji starts clinical trials... this year will likely decide the faith of the baldies

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Happy new year! 2018 is exciting. Shiseido SHOULD release the data in less than 6 months, follica COULD also present their results, phase II for seti, phase II for JAK inhibitors, Tsuji starts clinical trials... this year will LIKELY decide the faith of the baldies'

:D

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy new year and Tsuji bless you all!

CatQdBT.png

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
'Happy new year! 2018 is exciting. Shiseido SHOULD release the data in less than 6 months, follica COULD also present their results, phase II for seti, phase II for JAK inhibitors, Tsuji starts clinical trials... this year will LIKELY decide the faith of the baldies'

:D
nice troll post