yoooo

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I posted success a while ago here and wanted to update.

Still success!

I started propecia 1mg back in October 2006 when I was hitting Norwood 3 and thinning the crown area and started Rogaine Foam in December of 2007.

I def have maxed out with both medications - I am back to a solid Norwood 2 with no thinning anywhere.

For those who are just starting out: Please be patient! It took me 8 months until the propecia returned a lot of my vellus hairs back to terminal and 2 years for it to max out. For foam users, be patient as well! I had vellus hairs all over the temples and hairline in the first month of use, but they did not become terminal until month 6-7.

Be patient, read the SUCCESS stories and keep your hopes up. I still remember browsing this forum and really depressed back in 2006 so I know what it's like!

Good luck with 2009 fellas and have faith that you can turn it around, even if it's temporary~

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
good to know, thanks. I'm at about the 6 month mark and finally seeing some hairs on the hairline popping up. Nothing too exciting yet but it's this gives me something to look forward to. :)

Obsidian

Reaction score
Good deal man, this shed after month six on finasteride was more devestating/discouraging than the first one (destroyed the temples). Yet I am going to keep going through hell just realize it's part of the process.