Yet Another Question About Tsuji's Treatment

GRT1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, so I posted a question about Tsuji's treatment earlier, but I have another as the research I've done has yielded conflicting results. Is the donor area truly unlimited? Like before, assuming I had unlimited funds, could I make my hair as dense and my hairline as close to its male pattern baldness state as humanly possible? Or is the donor area not unlimited and I can only fill a certain part of my scalp before running out..

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not unlimited but in theory it should be enough to give everyone more or less decent coverage, the rest is up to your surgeon to make it look real. As far as i know we're not there yet either and the best hair transplant still don't look natural.

H

Reaction score
Hi, so I posted a question about Tsuji's treatment earlier, but I have another as the research I've done has yielded conflicting results. Is the donor area truly unlimited? Like before, assuming I had unlimited funds, could I make my hair as dense and my hairline as close to its male pattern baldness state as humanly possible? Or is the donor area not unlimited and I can only fill a certain part of my scalp before running out..
If they can indeed multiply the hair into 1000 germs the highest density humans roughly can have is 150000 follicles so if someone has at least 150 good hairs left on their head any head of hair can be filled in. Hair transplants these days are really based on artistic ability in creating the illusion of higher density because surgeons have to work with what they have but with such an increase in donor supply having the perfect placement of hair isnt really as important as it would be given short supply. Also as for the hair tranplant being rejected hair germs are much different than a hair unit so densely packing germs may prove to be much easier.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they can indeed multiply the hair into 1000 germs the highest density humans roughly can have is 150000 follicles so if someone has at least 150 good hairs left on their head any head of hair can be filled in. Hair transplants these days are really based on artistic ability in creating the illusion of higher density because surgeons have to work with what they have but with such an increase in donor supply having the perfect placement of hair isnt really as important as it would be given short supply. Also as for the hair tranplant being rejected hair germs are much different than a hair unit so densely packing germs may prove to be much easier.
Agreed. It sounds like more of an injection of the germ than it is an incision of a follicular unit. That would make density a moot point.

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can the already multiplied hair follicles be multiplied yet again?

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point it's all conjecture, I suspect they don't know a lot of this stuff themselves hence why they're carrying out trials. There is still the very tangible possibility that it won't work at all/ be safe. If there was no chance of that there would not be trials. If for example, they could multiply the new follicles they could in theory create a whole head of hair from one hair. I suspect the reason they wouldn't do that is that some hair in the donor area is also susceptible by taking say 100 good follicles from the donor area they give a much greater chance of success.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point it's all conjecture, I suspect they don't know a lot of this stuff themselves hence why they're carrying out trials. There is still the very tangible possibility that it won't work at all/ be safe. If there was no chance of that there would not be trials. If for example, they could multiply the new follicles they could in theory create a whole head of hair from one hair. I suspect the reason they wouldn't do that is that some hair in the donor area is also susceptible by taking say 100 good follicles from the donor area they give a much greater chance of success.
They do the trials because they have to xD. Even if they are 100% sure it works perfectly they would have to do the trials to get the product to market.

H

Reaction score
i don't think they know whether it works. although they seem to be really confident if they make such short term predictions
They have already grown hair on mice using their therapy...

H

Reaction score
everybody grows hair on mice. I think my great grandmother could get it done if she tries hard enough. but yeah, they grew human hair on mice and I think they also grew human hair on pig skin or something
Oh ya it's all the talk these days my friends and I have contests with mice walking down a runway showing off their newly generated human follicles. Chia Pet has had a total makeover since this fad took off.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question! The Next Important question is:
How Can dht Resistant Hairs be detected?

Only trials will give us an answer...

I know where to find DHT resistant hairs, my arms lol. Got super thick hair on my arm, sh*t is as thick as my pre pubesent head hair lol. Its even thicker than the hair in thickest part of my donor areas, so Id defo opt for those hairs first and foremost if the Doctor would let me.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know where to find DHT resistant hairs, my arms lol. Got super thick hair on my arm, sh*t is as thick as my pre pubesent head hair lol. Its even thicker than the hair in thickest part of my donor areas, so Id defo opt for those hairs first and foremost if the Doctor would let me.

your hairs elsewhere need DHT to grow, dont they ?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hairs elsewhere need DHT to grow, dont they ?

Thats the point. If the hairs on the arm grows thick via DHT, and the thickeness is viable, why not clone those thick DHT loving hairs and put them on your scalp. Where DHT will help them grow not die. Then again thats only one part of a larger issue of blood flow and nutrients still needing to get to the follice; and calcification of the scalp.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the point. If the hairs on the arm grows thick via DHT, and the thickeness is viable, why not clone those thick DHT loving hairs and put them on your scalp. Where DHT will help them grow not die. Then again thats only one part of a larger issue of blood flow and nutrients still needing to get to the follice; and calcification of the scalp.

why cloning though ? Just straight away transplant your chest / arm hair to the scalp ?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why cloning though ? Just straight away transplant your chest / arm hair to the scalp ?

its a painful, messy, and not very effective process. would rather wait for tsuji to perfect the tech, take out the follices 150 MAX, clone them into 150,000 DHT loving grafts; and plant them.

Plus I dont need a hair transplant yet, and Im a horrible candidate with Diffuse Thinning.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
its a painful, messy, and not very effective process. would rather wait for tsuji to perfect the tech, take out the follices 150 MAX, clone them into 150,000 DHT loving grafts; and plant them.

Plus I dont need a hair transplant yet, and Im a horrible candidate with Diffuse Thinning.

Are you currently on finasteride or any other treatment ?

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Body hair has completely different growth cycles also. And aesthetically they'll look different (my arm and chest hairs are shorter and curlier for sure - on me it'll look weird).

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nice avatar, lmao.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you currently on finasteride or any other treatment ?

Just vitamins and minerals that I would take for general health anyways. I started taking collagen peptides daily as well which I have notcied have helped skin and nails, dont know about the hair yet. I am about to start laser treatment, regular messages and add a derapen in few months.

Body hair has completely different growth cycles also. And aesthetically they'll look different (my arm and chest hairs are shorter and curlier for sure - on me it'll look weird).

For most guys this is probably true, in my case im literally a beast. Have to wax / shave regularly lol.

I would be perfectly happy to have a solid hair line like SMP but with real hair, shave the sides and back and have like 1 inch of hair on the top, thick, dense and full coverage.

I would not complain for a second if I could no longer have full thick wavey hair, if I could be guaranteed what I just mentioned.

Last edited: