Yes, another Rogaine Question!!!

lhk10

Reaction score
I was using rogaine 5% for one month and actually saw some results in both the hairline and the crown....even my barber noticed my hairline was growing little hairs, but last week i had a break out and my arms got rashes and my ears swelled up and i itched all over....is it because the roogaine? i mean one month in then i see some side effects...is that normal?

lhk10

Reaction score
So whatd you do??? you still take how did you get the swelling to go down....any info would help...ur pic looks a lil worse than my own ear but i can see we suffered the same

T

Timi

lhk10 said:
So whatd you do??? you still take how did you get the swelling to go down....any info would help...ur pic looks a lil worse than my own ear but i can see we suffered the same

i have Stop minoxidil
not the ears allone swelling,my Face get red and burrning and swelling
to a Monsterface!

minoxidil is nothing for me

lhk10

Reaction score
I am using liquid 5% name brand Rogaine. Its all im using at the moment. open to suggestions.

lhk10

Reaction score
Timi said:
lhk10 said:

i have Stop minoxidil
not the ears allone swelling,my Face get red and burrning and swelling
to a Monsterface!

minoxidil is nothing for me
yea i had some swelling in the face arms and body...ears got thr worse tho...still itch