Ya405's Story - ( NEED HELP)

ya405

Reaction score
Hey every one i'm new to the forums and I have been loosing hair on top of my head for the past year. :sobbing:

I started to treat it with revivogen which has helped me but I have stoped using it b/c it was a little to diry to applay. i was on it for almost 3 months.

now I am using rogaien 5% only once at night it makes my hair very very dry and my hair lost its color and i have even noticed a very prominent spreading towards the front.

Could u please let me know if u should stop using rogaien and start over w revivogen or any other hair lost treatment, ( did any of u ever tried to use both together and if yes what were the results)

I am very upset about it i need ur help pleas let me know.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/profiles/ya405 ( u can see my hair lost stage)

tooyoungforthiscrap

Established Member
Reaction score
You should get on finasteride ASAP, it will stop hair loss in most cases but you need a prescription. Ask your doctor about proscar, it's the same thing as propecia but sold in 5mg tablets and A LOT cheaper. (split them into 4ths for 1.25mg a day, very easy).

It's really the big boss of any hair loss treatment. Also start using nizoral shampoo, you can get it in 1% from any dandruff shampoo section or a stronger 2% from your doctor.