Xandrox15 or minoxidil w/o Propylene Glycol?

shawn12345

Reaction score
For a little while now, I have been planning on trying Xandrox15... not for the azelaic acid, but just for the higher concentrations of minoxidil. I don't believe that azelaic acid does anything (just from researching on the internet).

I also wanted to try it because it is a solution and doesn't contain Propylene Glycol. I currently use Rogaine Foam because regular Rogaine caused A LOT of weird flakes on my head, which I assume to be from the PG. When I saw Dr. Bernstein in NYC, he said that he likes when patients use solutions because more of the minoxidil reaches the scalp, instead of getting wasted on the hair. He also said that instead of applying minoxidil once a day, just a double dosage, is just about as effective in most people (so this is what I do).

So I was about to order the Xandrox15 today, but then I thought that I should just buy a minoxidil solution that does not have Propylene Glycol (which Dr. Lee also has). This is a cheaper alternative, where I can apply a double/triple dosage of a solution, and I should be able to get the same results as Xandrox15.

Am I using the correct logic here? Also, are there any other places to buy minoxidil without Propylene Glycol in solution form? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Shawn

shawn12345

Reaction score
Should I also be considering Xandrox15 Plus? This has the extra Finasteride, but I already take Propecia.

I am utterly confused as to if I should just get Minoxidil without PG, Xandrox15, or Xandrox15 Plus.

I mainly say this because I can't find anything that says that Azelaic Acid does anything. So why use Xandrox when I can just use more 5% minoxidil?

Or maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way.... regardless... please help!

Thanks!