Xandrox Review

caper0101

Reaction score
In an effort to consolidate information I would like to create a thread with nothing but RESULTS. No arguing technical points or theoretical mumbo jumbo please. Stick to the provided format as much as possible:

Treatment: Xandrox 15% Dr Lee's formulation
Balding Symptoms: Frontal recession only
Used in conjuction with: -
Length of time: 4 Years
Still Using: Yes
Side effects: None
Results: Hair is still receding, but I believe it is slowing the process
Notes: I believe had I not started using Xandrox when I did, I would have more then just a frontal recession. I started using it as soon as I noticed hairs falling out on my desk. After using it, I don't notice this anymore.

alexstorm

Reaction score
Lets get this party started :punk:

Treatment: Nanogaine

Balding Symptoms: Frontal recession, slight thinning on top.

Used in conjuction with: Emu Oil.

Length of time: Four months.

Side effects: None

Results: Good regrowth in the frontal areas with lots of vellus hairs appearing on the scalp and formally miniaturized hairs definitely becoming longer and thicker. New hairline forming from NW3ish pattern to something resembling an NW2.5.

Notes: I think that the combination of the Nanogaine and Emu Oil have produced far fast and better results than either product would have done alone.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Treatment: Multiple: finasteride/minoxidil/RetinA/spironolactone/nizoral 2%
Balding Symptoms: Total frontal and severe crown loss
Length of time: 8 months
Side effects: Blood pressure drop
Results: Substantial regrowth on top and back, slight regrowth in front.
Notes: Added 15% minoxidil (Xandrox) at month 8

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Treatment: minoxidil, 1.25g finasteride, nizoral 2%
Balding symptoms: Front recession, slight at the crown
Length of time: minoxidil 4 years, finasteride 14 months, nizoral 12 months
Side effects: Slight loss of sex drive and sensation, more frequent urination, occasional scalp irritation.
Results: Slight regrowth at the back and front in the first 6 months when used with AHS laser. Downhill after 12 months.
Notes: I have tried hand held lasers, which don't work. I also added Hairmuck/minomuck and alzaic acid 5 months ago with no effect. Slowly loosing the battle.