Xandrox much better than plain minoxidil

Reaction score
On Dr. Lee's website, it seems that Xandrox is the answer to everyone's hairloss problems because the azelaic acid inhibits virtually all of the DHT in the scalp, while the minoxidil does it's regrowth trick.

Is Xandrox as good as the site says it is, and how much better is it than regular minoxidil?

Should I convert from regular minoxidil to Xandrox or is it not much better?

All comments appreciated.

luke77

Established Member
Reaction score
The best answer you are going to get is no one knows for sure. He has a study that provides support for xandrox, but that doesn't mean that it will work in real life. I've never tried it, it's too expensive for me with the amount of "proof" there is to back it up. I would try it if money wasn't an issue, but if money wasn't an issue I'd be smearing 10 different topicals on my head, looking for one that works.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
YoungandBalding said:
On Dr. Lee's website, it seems that Xandrox is the answer to everyone's hairloss problems because the azelaic acid inhibits virtually all of the DHT in the scalp, while the minoxidil does it's regrowth trick.

Is Xandrox as good as the site says it is, and how much better is it than regular minoxidil?

Should I convert from regular minoxidil to Xandrox or is it not much better?

All comments appreciated.

I've been xandrox15 since about January (4-5x per week) and can't claim any spectacular results. This bottle should last me awhile - but when it's done I think I might alternate Lee's xandrox 5% and maybe even his minoxidil w/ retin-a.

formercurly

Reaction score
No results for me. AAMOF it seems like it has accelerated the process.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
formercurly said:
-1 mg of Xandrox 5% in the morning (Since June 2004)
-1 mg of Xandrox 15% at night (Since Nov 04)

I think you mean 1 GRAM of Xandrox, not 1 MILLIGRAM! :wink:

Bryan

formercurly

Reaction score
Bryan said:

Bryan

Thanks for correcting me but its actually 1 mL. It turns out, according to my calculations that 1 gram and 1mL makes a difference of about two ten-thousandths of a pound.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
formercurly said:
Bryan said:

Bryan

Thanks for correcting me but its actually 1 mL. It turns out, according to my calculations that 1 gram and 1mL makes a difference of about two ten-thousandths of a pound.

0.0002 lb = 90.718474 mg

Milligrams aren't generally expressed in units of pounds.