Xandrox is back :-)

jkman1

Reaction score
Hello All,

I received an email from Minoxidil Solutions stating they have the same product Dr Lee used to have -(Xandrox, Xandrox 15% plus, etc....)...I decided to see if it was the same and after using it for some time, I am happy to say it seems exactly the same! The Xandrox 5% dries just as fast as Dr. Lees did. I don't know how they do that because every other minoxidil including minoxidilmax fast drying 5% (which I had been using since Dr lee closed down) still takes much longer to dry, plus it doesn't have azleic acid.

I'm very happy to see these products back again. I pray it does not go away. When Dr. Lee closed down I was very disappointed because it was the only product that truly worked. I tried every different formulation of minoxidil, and none of them worked as well as Xandrox did. I'm not saying they didn't work. I'm just saying, for me personally, Dr Lee's Xandrox was the best for me.

jkman1

Reaction score
I agree and I was skeptical at first, but when it is doing exactly the same thing to my hair as Dr Lees product did and no other product was like that. When put the old bottle and new bottle next to each other, it is the exact same bottle with the exact same ingredients. It is hard to argue they are not very similar unless they are committing the greatest fraud in hairloss treatments in a long time. I guess we'll see but I have not seen anything to tell me its not the same.