Xandrox 15 plus users

Jm0311

Reaction score
Any update on how well this product is working?

Anyone know if the cost is worth the product?

JWM

Reaction score
Are you serious? There's a 45 page thread in this section. :shakehead:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:

Almost at the end of my second bottle and my hair look like sh*t!!!! Going back on oral finasteride and still going to use Xandrox 15 + as well! Going to reduce my dose to 1x at night only.. I was doing twice a day .5 ml for each application. This thing is really strong with the azelaic acid and topical finasteride. I cannot get good results without oral finasteride! and minoxidil.. That pissinnnn me off!

Balding_male26

Reaction score
man... after reading almost the whole 45page thread, i went ahead and ordered xandrox 15plus, this thing does nothing. its a damn glue on the scalp.i really wonder if it has worked for anyone else other than kiel.

its been more than a month.... i feel i was better off on foam and kirkland minoxidil,.....still gonna use this though!

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
7 months on xandrox 15% plus twice a day overall and my hair look like sh*t too...Nothing major to report..
I am thinking about switching to Dr Lee's xandrox 5% with retin-a twice a day. I am pretty sure that it will work better than xandrox 15% plus that I use twice a day.

Any opinions would be very appreciated :)

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kiel is the only one I've heard of ever having great success with that stuff. Even though it did make me really want to try it. Reading through that whole thread you will not find any success stories