Www.regenerismedical.com/stem-cells-hair-restoration/

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
sorry, i mixed up the scam treatments you're rooting for, but now i remember again: it's kerastem and dr. nigam

Whereas you root for Kerastem not to work because rooting for hair loss treatments not to work makes you a smart bald guy, right?

My position on Kerastem is that the jury is still out on it. The FDA study results will be the final verdict on Kerastem. We'll have those FDA results in a couple months. And if Kerastem produces good FDA results then an increasing number of posters will begin singing the praises of Kerastem. People are fickle. You can only count on them to support your idiotic broscience unless/until REAL science says you're wrong.

And I gave up on Nigam quite some time ago. And there was a time when most posters were interested in NIgam. Did I give up on Nigam later than other posters? Sure. So what?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
man, you need to wake up already.
it is TODAY already clear that the trial will show positive results, that's why they do it in the first place. can you imagine what damage they would do to themselves if the trial shows no results? they would be stupid to do that... they are already selling the treatment and making money out of it, there's no point for them to risk that.

they know in advance that their trial will have a positive outcome. why? because they know exactly how to conduct those trials in a way to show an overall positive outcome.

and still it won't bring you any hair back.

there are dozens of studies out there about fat cell treatments, PRP, and other crap which all showed "statistical significant" improvement, and yet nothing works for a real world patient.

and btw, the reason why everyone remembers you as nigam-buddy is because you believed in him for many years even after it was already clear that he was scamming everyone. you even talked with him about opening a clinic in the bahamas.

I gave up on Nigam when I was ready to, as is my right. Of course, I did not give up on Nigam "many years" after other posters did. I think I gave up on Nigam 1 1/2 years to 2 1/2 years after everyone else did. I don't need internet broscientists to tell me when to give up on a clinician. I think that posters turned against him too quickly. As a matter of fact, to this day I still believe some of his experimental cell-based treatments did give some modest improvement to some patients.

If the FDA results for Kerastem are good I will accept those results and get the treatment when it's available. I'm not interested in the conspiracy-theory crap posted by internet broscientists. You're the one who needs to wake up. You're just a broscientist who actually trusts your broscience more than you trust the real science judgment of the FDA. If the FDA says Kerastem works most posters will consider trying it despite your concerns.

When the FDA talks people listen. When you talk people listen UNTIL the FDA talks. Once the FDA gives its' results your broscience will be rejected if the FDA results are different.

The posters who are liking your posts today when you rag on me for wanting to see FDA results before I make my decision about Kerastem will start liking Kerastem if the FDA says Kerastem works. These people who act like they agree with you are fickle sheep who will change direction with the wind whatever direction the wind goes.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, like i said, you still believe in nigam's hair regrowth claims, while he was caught lying and cheating about pretty much everything he advertised. that's why you always will be his best buddy.

Nigam and I haven't talked in years. Back when we were talking he was doing things that other clinicians (outside of India) couldn't do because the laws in India allowed him to use cell treatments commercially whereas clinicians in other countries could only do limited and tightly controlled research with those same cells.

Some loudmouths, especially that moronic, self-aggrandizing, showboat Arishi, accused Nigam of falsifying pics of patients who got his cell treatments for hair loss. I remember one time Arishi said Nigam used two different people for a set of before and after pics. Arishi was obviously wrong. I got into a big argument with Arishi about it and even Hairman supported me and my position, and that was at a time when Hairman and I were fighting with each other 24/7. And then there was the time that Nigam used black-and-white before and after pics for some reason and posters immediately accused him of chicanery just because he used black and white pics instead of color pics. I can't remember why he used black-and-white pics but the pics were legit and they showed some modest regrowth but people went all crazy on him just because the pics were black-and-white instead of color.

I'm certain that some of his patients experienced some modest regrowth from his cell-based treatments. And just because you and the herd of broscientists disagree with me doesn't make me wrong.

Of course you have the right to disagree with me but you have no REAL evidence that I'm wrong. Nobody ever proved the pics that showed modest regrowth were falsified. All you have for evidence is your claim that since the know-nothing herd of broscientists agrees with you this makes you right. It doesn't. I don't care what you and the know-nothing herd of broscientists say.

And *if* the FDA and Washinek publicly proclaim that Kerastem regrew 20+% more hair then the same know-nothing herd of broscientists who support you right now will bail on you. They're just supporting you now until they get conclusions (that matter) from Washinek and the FDA. The fickle herd of sheep changes direction with the wind, whichever way the wind blows. The FDA and Dr. Washinek are more credible than you so if Washinek and the FDA disagree with you then it is their conclusions that will be accepted and your conspiracy-theory crap will be rejected by almost everyone.

Even halfwits Thomps1523 and Sunchyme1 will be singing the praises of Kerastem.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
and nobody cares about the FDA anymore, really. in the recent years the critics about the FDA got louder and louder worldwide, as it becomes more evident that the FDA is no guarantee anymore for neither safety nor efficiency of a product. you need to do some research... you would change your opinion if you knew what's really going on with the FDA.

and basically everyone in the industry agrees

You're trying to set yourself as more credible than the FDA but you're just a know-nothing broscientist.

And you're obviously wrong when you say "nobody" cares about the FDA anymore because I CARE ABOUT THE FDA.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
even most politicians (not only trump but also many democrats). the FDA is so outdated and lost totally control of how products should be tested, and also verified longterm after a product is approved.
that's why more and more serious startups for cell-based treatments are doing their trials off-shore.

I think they do their trials off-shore because it's less cumbersome and expensive. They're trying to take the easy way out.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
and if you really still believe that numbers and pics in a study can't be twisted and manipulated in a company's favor, then there is really no point in debating anymore. falsifying studies and trials happens ALL THE f*****g TIME, every kid is aware of that these days. even more so when a treatment is only about some cosmetic improvements, where no safety risk is involved at all.
it's practically impossible to prove someone's criminal intent in a biotech-related trial.
will you, with your 50 years of age, ever understand how our world works and that not everyone has good intentions when it comes to business and making a lot of money? it's not at all about conspiracies, it's the reality man. look how many scammers operate worldwide without ever getting caught. some of them are millionaires and live the life of a king.
you really need to open your eyes a bit.

You haven't even seen the results yet, you have no idea what evidence collection method they're using, and yet you are already accusing Dr. Washinek and the FDA of fraud. What a paranoid whackjob.

Whether it's perfect or not the FDA system is the best evidence at this time. Of course I undersand that results can be faked If Kerastem's results are good and you have REAL PROOF that the evidence is false, I will be happy to examine your proof. But if you had any sense you would wait to see the results, as well as the methodology used to collect that evidence, before alleging that the evidence is false.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Of course I don't know for sure what the FDA and Washinek will report about Kerastem in a few months but right now I'm leaning toward thinking that the news will be positive and the average gain could be as much as 25%

Last edited: