www.mensmedicines.com legit?

Cæsar100

Reaction score
I have ordered brand name avodart and proscar, ordring brand name should be safe?
I am living in Europe, so order meds can be problematic, not all pharmacys are sending to Norway.

Do u guys know of any legit online pharmacys how are sending to Norway, and need brand name, not generic:)

Thanks

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do you need brand name?

And from what I heard is the actual "brand name" stuff gets faked MORE than the generics. So be careful. Get the stuff LOCALLY from a real doctor. There are more fake pills than you think.

Cæsar100

Reaction score
Okay, well brand name seems safer.

Will never get Avodart in norway from my doctor because of restrictions in the law.

But any good sites how sends too Norway?

Ende

Reaction score
Avodart isn't approved as hairloss treatment anywhere, so a Doctor has to prescribe it off label anyway. I would try to find a Doctor willing to do so, because you will need a steady source. Avodart is available in norwegian pharmacies. By the way, why are you using both dutasteride and finasteride every day?

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
Generalsim said:
I have ordered brand name avodart and proscar, ordring brand name should be safe?
I am living in Europe, so order meds can be problematic, not all pharmacys are sending to Norway.

Do u guys know of any legit online pharmacys how are sending to Norway, and need brand name, not generic:)

Thanks

Get your stuff from a doctor. Doubt anyone are willing to ship to Norway, it's a waste of time. It'll get confiscated on its way in.

Ende

Reaction score
No. You're allowed to import drugs for up to 3 months use, as long as they're not listed as narcotics or steroids, and are obtained within the european economic area. Dutasteride will go through without any problem, if you follow the last rule. They may ask for a prescription, but in my experience, that's not likely. Most of my shipments with drugs just went through, but some packets have been controlled by customs. Most of them was cleared, and two have been seized, but I've never been asked for a prescription.