www.drugs-one.com

Baldie

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought from this company? It's been almost 4 weeks since my finasteride was shipped (i can see that when i log in) and still no sign of my product. It says on the website that the longest it normally takes is 21 days but it can take 28 (why they mention 21 when they actually mean 28 is beyond me). Average delivery time is 14-21 days. Maybe I'm just no average but what kind of method are they beeing shipped with. 28 days to send a small package from singapore (i think that's where it was sent from) to the UK?? Are they using horse and carriage?
I'd be quicker for me to walk there and pick it up myself and I'd save a few pennies on postage.

Anyone else bought something from them? Could I have been a victim of a scam/nonexistant business?

Baldie

Established Member
Reaction score
Yaay!!!

I finally got my finasteride. I'm a bit suprised though. It came in an envelope with just the strips and not in a box. I would have thought they came in a box with a leaflet explaining what the product is etc etc.

It looks proper though, with manufactured date, expiry date, "do not touch if you are a pregnant women" etc.....just a bit surprised at the packaging with no explanatory note in the envelope, just the 9 strips of finasteride.

I swallowed my first tablet just now. Was planning to take 0.5mg to start off with but took 1mg now since my pillcutter crushed it instead of splitting it! But i will continue with 0.5mg to be on the safe side. I've been on minoxidil for 4 months with great success so hopefully this will make the fluffy white hair (not vellus), that minoxidil has given me, grown to proper full coloured terminal hairs.

Anyway, wish me luck!

A

Administrator

From the people at drugs-one.....
-------------------------------------------

We have noted significant delays in delivering some orders shipped between Feb 21 and March 22nd. This was the time our company was wrapping up with a major internal restructuring of our company.

We have noted significant delays in delivering some orders shipped between Feb 21 and March 22nd. This was the time our company was wrapping up with a major internal restructuring of our company.

About 10% of orders placed in this period are taking 20-40 days from order placement to delivery. The rest 90% of orders are arriving as normal (less than 20 days). We want to apologize to everyone affected by this problem and ask for your patience while your order arrives.

We have worked hard and have put solutions in place to get our delivery times to average of 13 days as before and we are confident that orders placed in April will make those targets. We appreciate your patience and business during a difficult time.

If you have not received your order by April 19, please email us back immediately.

Again, we deeply regret this delay and assure you that this is not the norm at Drugs-One.com

Sincerely,
Sonia S.
Drugs-One.com Team
orders@drugs-one.com