wtbhair's story - (21 and worried)

wtbhair

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So I have been lurking on these forums for about a week now and I finally decided to get some courage and post my story.

To begin my hair had always been thick and good until about I would say a little over a year ago... I would come home from work and shower and notice that hair was starting to come out. Maybe it was my scalp or dandruff but every time I would scratch my head (which was itchy a lot) it seemed like stuff would come out. I was very hygienic and would wash my hair so it was not like I wasn't taking care of myself, but for some reason hair would fall out in the shower and what looked like dandruff (even though it wasn't) was falling when I scratched. I thought it was my change in diet and exercise but many have told me that's not the case. Well now I am 21 and scared to death that I am going to lose my hair and go bald. Below are some pictures I took yesterday of my hair. I used to style it by pushing it forward and down and then pushing it up but it doesn't work that way any more :sobbing: So to show you the true effect of my hair i combed it forward all the way. As you can see there is loss/thinning in the back and maybe you can't notice but there is loss/thinning in the temple region. Strange thing is that when i look up close at those areas there is hair growing it just isn't thick, there are just baby hairs there.

From lurking I am finding various success stories and regimes that you all have been using but so far it appears that the big3 is the way to go? I was wondering what your opinions were? I have been running into topics that say some people are too young for the big 3? I will appreciate any help/advice you all can give me!

hair.jpg

hair1.jpg

hair2.jpg

hair3.jpg

hair4.jpg

hair5.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Maybe your male pattern baldness just kicked in, your story is a bit similar to mine.

wtbhair

Reaction score
Oh really?! The more I look at individuals who have male pattern baldness it makes me think that I have the same thing. I'm getting some big3 this week so I'm excited to start. Did you try out the 3 Ragin and did it work for you?

Libido

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hairloss is very similair to mine. Im 24 and started with nizoral/propecia i few months ago.

Get on Nizoral or something similair right away, worked wonders for my hair. I think we both cought it quite early, so guess there´s a slight chans in actually keeping it. :jump:

And yeah, I see what you mean about the temples. You´ll probably not regrow that part though.