Wow.. FUE is undetectable!!!

copper

Reaction score
is this for real?? that is pretty amazing FUE. these cant be right, does anyone know if these have been retouched? got me intrested if not!!!

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe not much fue scarring, but there are some deeply unrealistic-looking "after" photos on that site. Yeugh!

G

Remember one thing guys, THERE IS scarring with isolated extraction methods. Any time a cut, laceration, etc is made into flesh tissue the body heals that wound in part with the formation of scar matter. That's just a matter of science. The question is "how visible is it?" That will vary patient-to-patient!

The variables are the differences in how patients heal, the contrast between their hair color and skin color, the coloration of the scars, and the OBVIOUS one, how many extractions are taken and how close in proximity are they from each other.

Guys, I have seen some pretty undetectable cases and some TERRIBLE post-op cases with FUE. I just saw an individual who's donor area had a "bee hive" pattern appearance from a larger FUE session of 2,100 grafts. His donor zone definitely had that moth-eaten appearance and its been about 15 months post-op.

There are no methods that are "carte blanc" for everyone. :roll:

G

Oh how I know that feeling! It can seem like a rollercoaster ride sometimes. Just when we think we found the pot-of-gold for our hairloss, we find further info to the contrary. :? There's always the plus side to various methods but also the negative aspects and sometimes we are not told about the downside. We have to find that out for ourselves.

For many of us research can take a fair amount of time which can be a challenge yet the more information we attain the more questions we realize to ask. Then as we decipher the answers we gain more understanding and confidence in our knowledge and be better prepared for the consultation. You and your doctor are now in the best position to be able to construct a prudent plan for your own hairloss situation. :wink:

G

Guys FUE does leave a scar.It leaves little white dots on the back of your head.Pictures are very deceiving so i wouldnt take to much notice of that.I have seen first hand the little white dots on the back of a guys head.Both strip and FUE leave scars.

Damo