WOW !!!!! Finpecia !!!

mrfuture

Reaction score
Ok, I've only been using Finpecia for 1 week now, but I have to say that I am very impressed so far.

No, I am not here to tell you about magical hair growth in such a small amount of time, but I did experience something very positive.

The so-called "scalp pain" that we all experience in here, but can hardly describe, it's COMPLETELY GONE !!!

I always used to literally feel pain when I tried to move my hair on the top of my head and close to the temples. Every morning, after my hair would be smashed all night long in the same position thanks to the pillow, it would hurt to move them in the opposite direction.

Same thing if I was wearing a hat.

It was a pain that was located on the skin, at the root of the hair. It felt like burning, or as if somebody was actually pulling my hair out. Somebody once wrote a thread called something like "Do you feel DHT eating your hair" or something like that.

That pain would only be located on the top, I never fealt it on the sides or the back.

I still have a lot of hair but I am taking Finpecia because I can see the beginnings of a receding hairline and thinning on top. AND I had that scalp pain that I am sure is related to hair loss, like many believe in here.

No side effects so far, sex is great like usual :)

But definitely no more "scalp pain." It feels almost as if it is numb, but I am sure it is just that I am not used anymore to have no pain...so it feels weird...but NICE :)

Oh well, just a little update. So far, so good :)

MrFuture

mrfuture

Reaction score
Well, still now scalp pain.

Does anybody have the same experience when first taking it ?

Did you notice anything different with your scalp sensitivity ?

Future

mrfuture

Reaction score
Yeah, I am taking Finpecia from United Pharmacies...either way, whether you are on finasteride or Propecia, have you experienced less scalp pain ?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i've experienced less of the scalp itch (or tingling feeling) from before.

mrfuture

Reaction score
Great, thanks for your reply. It MUST be linked to hairloss, the itch I mean....to DHT I guess, building up on the scalp....