Would You Rather Win $100m On The Lottery Or All Your Hair To Grow Back?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the bald truth is that women prioritize looks in a male way down the list. This is evolutionary. Make good bucks and you're considered breeding material. Just the way it is. Those who tell you otherwise are lost in life. I know because I lost a good woman to someone who was able to offer her "security" up the wazoo. He's probably climbing all over her right now as we speak. It's tough to admit. While it's true that some women will choose good looks over money and security, those women are not the norm. Women are the pretty ones of us, and they know it. If they choose pretty boys over money and security, they are really choosing to settle for second best. Sorry guys, but you want all your hair back for personal reasons that don't jive with evolution. Baldness is in your head, and it's not real unless your an extremely homely mofo.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
I'd say money plays a big role personally whenever I go out to the bar I see all kinds of really attractive women with rich guys who have dips in the size of a baseball, their hats look like worn mudflaps, teeth yellow, they talk about their shits as some type of noble accomplishment everyone should know about, and they can't speak fluently sober let alone the 3 other shots they just through back all the while I'm sitting across the bar squeezing vagisil on my lip and going shot for shot with brake cleaner trying to get on thee level and be coo.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you do realise that when you're good looking people are also there just because of how you look

There is this key point regarding the difference in what I'm saying vs what you're saying that you keep missing.

A person being interested in you because you are attractive is an interest in you specifically.

A person being interested in you because of your money, is an interest in your money.

Sexually-attractive characteristics are a part of the individual. Money, on the other hand is a thing.

I've met attractive women who were complete b****s that I just couldn't stand. I've met women who were really cool but the thought of waking up next to her made me dry heave.

It's the ones with some of the best from both worlds that I concern myself with. Women do the same.

People who can't stand each other or don't want to pursue a serious relationship, but are just sexually attracted to each other most often wind up "f*** buddies" at worst.

But people who are just in it because of these assets that ONLY the other provides is a parasitic relationship.

There is nothing "wrong" or "fairytale" about wanting to be with someone who is actually interested in you and not what things you have. As unfair as it may seem thanks to the lottery known as birth, that starts with wanting to bang the other person.

and as much as many men wish to deny it: Women really are no different than men when it comes to wanting to have sex with attractive people.

Last edited:

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Someone has to say it: it's conceivable that him having more money than you is not the only thing that distinguishes the two of you.

Ya he's 10 years older with a pot belly, has a forehead that goes all the way back to his heels and some net worth not including real estate assets. The really hot women with brains aren't going to waste their time on poor guys with good hair, trust me.

Last edited:

Dennis Garber

My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG !!! People in this forum seriously would take hair over the money? Indications of serious mental disorder, plus total lack of understanding of women, misplaced values. Where the H do I start?

Firstly, money is power to do work, do good, create, heal, have a better future for your offspring, have freedom from slavery, have a safety, effect political change. Poverty is misery, because air/land/warmth/health/autonomy is not free. It has not been ever been free, since the first weapon was invented. You don't think that these needs are not first and foremost in mind of every female with standard female instincts?

Then, another pathetic point. Do you value other people based on their hair? Holy shirt, no valuable person does. You think daughters love their fathers any less with less or no hair? No, they do not.

I could go on for 30 pages. But, you guys need some serious spiritual, social, mental help. Not hair.

I am damn sick of bigoted racism against white men. I am color and gender blind, as 3 months after bidding a job, I do not remember the ethnicity nor gender, while remembering only personality. After working with a customer for a week, I start forgetting gender and ethnicity after about 12 years. I am tired of young college grads trying to grab money stirring up racial hatred against men, especially white men. ... The same blindness need to be extended to short or bald individuals. You are a mental midget if skin color, follicle count, or length of shin bone affects the value you apply to another individual.

Last edited:

paperlate

Reaction score
I will take the money,too much to pass up.I can get transplants and toppik plus the newest treatments.That is life changing money for you and the people around you

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG !!! People in this forum seriously would take hair over the money? Indications of serious mental disorder, plus total lack of understanding of women, misplaced values. Where the H do I start?

Firstly, money is power to do work, do good, create, heal, have a better future for your offspring, have freedom from slavery, have a safety, effect political change. Poverty is misery, because air/land/warmth/health/autonomy is not free. It has not been ever since the first weapon was invented. You don't think that these needs are not first and foremost in mind of every female with standard female instincts?

Then, another pathetic point. Do you value other people based on their hair? Holy shirt, no valuable person does. You think daughters love their fathers any less with less or no hair? No, they do not.

I could go on for 30 pages But, you guys need some serious spiritual, social, mental help. Not hair.

I am damn sick of bigoted racism against white men. I am color and gender blind, as 3 months after bidding a job, I do not remember the ethnicity nor gender, while remembering only personality. After working with a customer for a week, I start forgetting gender and ethnicity after about 12 years. I am tired of young college grads trying to grab money stirring up racial hatred against men, especially white men. ... The same blindness need to be extended to short or bald individuals. You are a mental midget if skin color, follicle count, or length of shun bone affects you value you apply to another individual.

latest?cb=20120830093108.jpg

Below 100m = "poverty" f*** lol

The question in the title was not "would you rather be NW1 and poor" it was "would you rather be NW1 or rich and bald?"

plus total lack of understanding of women

not first and foremost in mind of every female with standard female instincts?

Claims to "understand" women; suggests that women's first and foremost concerns with finding a mate aren't sexually driven. I was reading a study this morning about how the average cheating age for women is 36, when the biological clock is really tickin'. But I'm sure it's really because their men don't have as much $ now, by the logic of the mgtows.

How desperate does one need to be to aspire to be a "beta provider"?

Oh man I'm done lol

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm? Apparently Jack Kerouac never knew women at all. They don't want to be adored. It's completely the opposite. Women want to worship men. It's like we've stepped into the Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't grow good hair. lol I'll take the $100M.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya he's 10 years older with a pot belly, has a forehead that goes all the way back to his heels and some net worth not including real estate assets. The really hot women with brains aren't going to waste their time on poor guys with good hair, trust me.

Age, hair, money, and body-type.

I guess that your four-parameter model doesn't explain everything.

Is anybody surprised?

No.

Here's a hint: being rich isn't just a cause, it's also an outcome. In order to be rich in society, you need some combination of coming from a strong family, a wealthy family, having a good social network, having charisma, having good intelligence, good decision making, and a good work ethic. All of those can contribute to attracting and/or keeping women, either directly or indirectly.

Meanwhile, regardless of your looks, being poor can help you lose women. Sex is fun, but it costs a lot of money to build a family and raise children. Women can, and do, rule you out if you're ugly, but also if you're poor.

Last edited: