would you / have you used a dating or pick-up site?

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, another good way of picking up girls online are websites to meet travelers.

My strategy consists on looking for attractive females aged between 18 and 30 who are coming to my city soon. Then I message them saying I can show them around my city if they want to.

Results:
- As a bald head, sent 30-40 messages, got only a few polite rejections and only one girl who wanted to see me. I had to cancel on her though because on new pictures of her I realized she was like 45 years old, and I like women a bit younger right now.
- Yesterday I changed my pic to a new one, 3 years ago, full head of hair. Messaged two hot girls coming to my city, and already got one positive response, the girl saying she would love to see me and that she looks forward to meeting me. All this inside a decently sized message, with questions for me as well, to keep the conversation going. Pretty hot girl btw, a dancer.

I didn't change anything else about my profile, just the picture. I will continue this experiment, see what happens.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, another good way of picking up girls online are websites to meet travelers.

My strategy consists on looking for attractive females aged between 18 and 30 who are coming to my city soon. Then I message them saying I can show them around my city if they want to.

Results:
- As a bald head, sent 30-40 messages, got only a few polite rejections and only one girl who wanted to see me. I had to cancel on her though because on new pictures of her I realized she was like 45 years old, and I like women a bit younger right now.
- Yesterday I changed my pic to a new one, 3 years ago, full head of hair. Messaged two hot girls coming to my city, and already got one positive response, the girl saying she would love to see me and that she looks forward to meeting me. All this inside a decently sized message, with questions for me as well, to keep the conversation going. Pretty hot girl btw, a dancer.

I didn't change anything else about my profile, just the picture. I will continue this experiment, see what happens.

it's depressing that male pattern baldness can be a dealbreaker and experiments like this confirm it. Still, unless you wear a hairpiece I don't think it's worth it in the long run hiding your baldness because people will just think you are deceptive. It's like women on dating sites who use a pic of them from 10 years ago when they were slim. Then you meet up and discover she's a 50 year old land whale!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Results:

No need to continue the experiment, we all know bald/balding men are treated like trash.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
No need to continue the experiment, we all know bald/balding men are treated like trash.

Agree... I also have another hot girl in my whatsapp who wants to see me.

What she doesn't know is that 1 year ago she rejected me and treated me like trash, before blocking me. She, of course, knew I was a NW5 loser.

Months later I saw I wasn't blocked by her, and realized that she had changed her phone. Since she didn't remember me, and in my picture I was wearing a hat, when she asked me for a pic I sent her a 3 year old one. She is the sweetest girl ever now, always laughing, complimenting me, sharing her thoughts and asking me when we're gonna meet. :shakehead:

Maybe I should take this experiment to the next level, get a system to f*ck all these b****s, then after going to the bathroom to throw out the condom, I come back without the wig, see their reaction.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree... I also have another hot girl in my whatsapp who wants to see me.

What she doesn't know is that 1 year ago she rejected me and treated me like trash, before blocking me. She, of course, knew I was a NW5 loser.

Months later I saw I wasn't blocked by her, and realized that she had changed her phone. Since she didn't remember me, and in my picture I was wearing a hat, when she asked me for a pic I sent her a 3 year old one. She is the sweetest girl ever now, always laughing, complimenting me, sharing her thoughts and asking me when we're gonna meet. :shakehead:

Maybe I should take this experiment to the next level, get a system to f*ck all these b****s, then after going to the bathroom to throw out the condom, I come back without the wig, see their reaction.

That'd be a total mindfvck, lol.

I'd like to see the reaction on her face if you ever did this.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I would be interested in the outcome of this experiment too.
Do it.

slipy

Reaction score
She would take it as you raping her and report you to law enforcers.

And even if there is no law intended for preventing bald men with wigs from tricking women, you can be sure that if bald men started openly doing it awareness would be spread and such law would be implemented in order to protect women form angry, genetically inferior men.