Would you go with a 60yo woman if she looked like this?

HughJass

Reaction score
virtuality said:
Although she looks good for her age, I'd still know she's 60. So, the answer is NO

Wuffer said:
Butterface.

But amazing body. Nicer body than most girls in their 20's! Sure, I would go for it.

When I was 26 I slept with a 42 yearold. It was a wild ride, and the best sex i've ever had. Don't discount a woman because of her age, if she's got the package, it's probably a good time regardless!

I would take a well experienced 40 yearold over an inexperienced 20 yearold any day! Well.. both have their benefits.

I was once chatted up by a MILF. She said she was 45. She was hotter than most of the 20 yos, I tried to invite myself to her house but she said NO. :sobbing:

I once kissed a 42yo woman. I again tried to take it further, but she knew I was only interested in one thing and she said she's not into one night stands. :whistle:

that's code-speak for 'I'm really up for some young meat, but I first need to make an effort to look like I'm not a sl*t by telling you I don't do the one night thing'

Hope you didn't give up on her THAT easily!

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
Hope you didn't give up on her THAT easily!

I actually did as I met someone else soon afterwards.

I have another story... I once volunteered to help my friends with some education related project they were running. As a gesture, I was invited to one of the social events they had organised. One of the school kids came with her mom and aunty. The auty wasn't my type nor hot enough. The same night she adds me on facebook, it was sooo freaking obvious she fancied some youngER meat. I completely ignored her, I didnt even accept her FB request.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Back on the subject of the 60 year-old woman, put a flag over her head and do it for your country...

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
dimitar_berbagod said:
Back on the subject of the 60 year-old woman, put a flag over her head and do it for your country...

Nah, that would be an insult to the flag :))

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
10 pints sure I would but that's 99% of femals after 10.

ok 5 I still possibly would! :dunno:

I had a friend who specifically targetted elder woman just to have a higher chance of having sex. His current wife is 8 years his senior.

Thinking about it, I might do it for money. Not that Im prostituting myself, but if she was desperate enough to pay for it, I'd help her out and get paid for my time. Im such a nice guy, thinking of helping the pensioners :whistle:

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Body looks good for a 60 year old woman.

Bag over face.