Would you date a bald woman? (BALD+BALD DATING)

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1657964589770.png
1657964623921.png
1657964635285.png
1657964656693.png

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
First one, no. Clearly very old and overweight.

Second and third are photoshopped and would probably date them if they had no hair at all.

At the bottom the first one isn't bald but ok, second is too old, third is ok.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw bald women in the streets (not shaved, but bald) and I personally know one. It's insane how much empathy they get compared to us. The women I know spent LITERALLY 30.000 euros on snake oil and everyone thought it was normal. Dude spends 20euros on toppik and he insecure, haha

me: what you think about her who lost her hair ?
answers:
"I really pity her, it must be so hard"
"it's not the same as you, she is sick (alopecia totalis)"
"but she's a woman"
" *yells* stfu, it's not the same"

-me, (after years of debates and reiteration of logic and facts):
answers:
"oh okay, so it's not more a sickness than androgenetic alopecia, wow, still not the same because I can feel it's different :) "

Humans are hoes. Let's misanthropy-max and f*** the incels.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine telling a woman that alopecia is a disease for both genders, lol.
Regarding the subject, at my previous job, on the subway to the destination, I kept seeing this bald chick in the same car as me.
She was about 1.70, fit asf with a killer ***, full of tattoos and piercings and I would have 11/10 dated her.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it is hypocrisy to not date bald women but expect women to date bald you?

Absolutely not. Men and women are born different and behave differently contrary to the feminazis beliefs you’ve been brainwashed with. I can elaborate but it will become way too long post

For me to date a bald woman will be me betraying my biology and my role as a man.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need before/after photos of them

The thing about androgenetic alopecia is that some of us get BDD at NW2 so there must be a real reason. Like, my point is that woman who lost interest in me between NW1 and 2 were insane. I’m not sure I’d stop desiring someone in a few days just because of a few hairs lost. But woman do. I can’t believe I became a normie in a few days and then a few years later became bad looking

Currently norwood 3 with extreme thinning all over my scalp. Directly on my way to Norwood 6/7

Back on topic I guess I can date the bald model (red dress) among your pictures.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need before/after photos of them

The thing about androgenetic alopecia is that some of us get BDD at NW2 so there must be a real reason. Like, my point is that woman who lost interest in me between NW1 and 2 were insane. I’m not sure I’d stop desiring someone in a few days just because of a few hairs lost. But woman do. I can’t believe I became a normie in a few days and then a few years later became bad looking

Currently norwood 3 with extreme thinning all over my scalp. Directly on my way to Norwood 6/7

Back on topic I guess I can date the bald model (red dress) among your pictures.
Hookers.