would you be able to tell..

slipy

Reaction score
http://www.face.lv/users/heaven

.. that this guy is only 24?

i almost pissed my pants and spat my tee all over my monitor.

he looks youngest in the picture with blue jacket, but in the rest of them....

feel the power of male pattern baldness?

resu

Reaction score
Stub plus grade #0 or #1 buzz cut would do wonders for him, he's lucky the crown isn't thinning yet.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah his face is old looking. Kind of how Arjen Robben looked much older even with hair and now looks 50 or something.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Very short and bald at 24 = RIP

slipy

Reaction score
his face looking so old was the reason why i didn't even recognize the posibility of him being a young bald guy.
i thought ''what is this middle aged man doing on a site designed for people in their teens and 20's ?'' then i saw his age and was genuinely shocked.

i was actually surfing the site in a attempt to come across pics of young balding guys thus trying to reassure that im not the only one out there.
i saw a Norwood 2,5, then this one.

as well as i was checking latest fashions and what's fashionable this season.
not that i, as a balding guy, should care.

resu

Reaction score
Yeah his dating life is pretty much done. To stand a chance in the dating market bald, you have to at least be tall (180cm+) + you should suit bald look (i. e. good facial features, headshape, not pale skin tone).

A bit extreme no? I'm sure he'll be able to get dates.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
At least he has courage and confidence in his baldness and that alone will get him dates. I personally know one and he has hot girlfriend

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with hairguru, he might look a lot older, but you can see from the photos that he's not trying to compensate in any way or camouflage anything there (as many, many guys desperately try to do on these sites) which displays great confidence and balls... sure some girls simply won't find him attractive for his lack of hair on his head... but conversely there are plenty of girls out there who won't find guys who look like Beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo attractive despite their thick manes or hair... some girls believe it or not seek deeper. more meaningful attributes in a man, than simply a good head of hair.

If you choose to only go for the shallow, cleary undeducated and pig ignorant girls then you only have yourself to blame when they reject you, because obviously these types of women are far too primitive, mentally challenged, insecure and chippy, to appreciate anything in a man other than how aestically pleasing his face is...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
His facial features are very unsuited for the bald look --- weak eyebrows, non-prominent cheek bones, a round look...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On a more positive note its pretty cool how u know both english an watever language that website is, im guessing some nordic language

slipy

Reaction score
well english isn't even my native language.

i learned it from movies, games and the internet, brah. english is everywhere.

now learning Japanesse or something would be a tougher challenge.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea its still romantic language

Yes since japanese is an entire different kind of language that wud be a more impressive feat

Also was that site a dating site?

U tryin ur luck slippy?

How old are u anyway?

slipy

Reaction score
not really a dating site
it's a site where people post their pictures and let others rate them, communicate with friends
but i suppose it can be used for dating purposes as well.

no, im not trying my luck, as i said i was trying to see if there are any balding guys in the top 600

and there are some, the highest one ranked #12

i was also staring at pictures of cute chicks, but it doesn't serve for this purpose quite as good as jailbaitgallery.

and im 24, just like the guy from the link.