Would it be retarded to add CB to Nizoral shampoo ?

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
If Keto is useful in shampoo, would adding however much of CB be useful ? Should I try it ?

bboy4

Reaction score
Pretty retarded. If you look at the CB threads the biggest problem is with the veichle. Dumping it in some shampoo and that you wash off after 5 mins would be pretty pointless.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hwy xxxxx, has it been proven that cb helps to prevent/retard male pattern baldness? and do you have any idea when cosmo will launch it in market?

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty retarded. If you look at the CB threads the biggest problem is with the veichle. Dumping it in some shampoo and that you wash off after 5 mins would be pretty pointless.

That's exactly what I was thinking too. But when you look at the keto that's dumped into nizoral and washed off in 5 minutes.. It still yields results from studies.

I guess at the end its still not close to being effective as having the right delivery vehicle.. fawk.

- - - Updated - - -

We're probably just going to have to wait for Cosmo. Doubt anyone will figure it out before that.

I think 2016-2017 it should hit marked but as usual no one knows.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was thinking too. But when you look at the keto that's dumped into nizoral and washed off in 5 minutes.. It still yields results from studies.

I guess at the end its still not close to being effective as having the right delivery vehicle.. fawk.

- - - Updated - - -

We're probably just going to have to wait for Cosmo. Doubt anyone will figure it out before that.

I think 2016-2017 it should hit marked but as usual no one knows.

If you want to tackle hair loss from an anti-dht angle, try using RU with everclear/PG and CB also with everclear/PG. You should at least halt/slow down hair loss until something better comes along.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Fawk Are there any independent scientists we can hire to determine a vehicle ?

I'm standing by ready to order CB but it just kills me at the thought I'm using something that might not even be working.

Better than nothing yes but if CB is as good as they say, I want it to be used at full force.