would hair system looks better after smp?

christopher micheals

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello
how's everyone today
i've been hair system user for couple of years and now i'm going to a work trip for a year or so
and i thought to do smp treatment until i get back then do the hair system again
my question is would it look better or worst after doing it?
i'm around norwood 4 and i think it would help the patterns but what about the hairline would it look better or worst?

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
So when you get back how would you explain going from shaven head to full head of hair overnight? Or do your family/work mates know you wear?

Last edited:

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Its difficult to understand what you're asking.

You ask would it look better or worse after doing SMP? Worse than what? Than wearing or being bald?

Not sure what you mean by patterns.

And are asking if a SMP hairline looks better than a hair piece hairline?

christopher micheals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its difficult to understand what you're asking.

You ask would it look better or worse after doing SMP? Worse than what? Than wearing or being bald?

Not sure what you mean by patterns.

And are asking if a SMP hairline looks better than a hair piece hairline?
sir with all do respect but i think my questions are simple to any hairsystem user with minimum experience
patterns are the hair on side of you're head
by worse i meant the knots on a lace system.. will smp under a lace will look like a unbleached knots or natural?

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sir with all do respect but i think my questions are simple to any hairsystem user with minimum experience
patterns are the hair on side of you're head
by worse i meant the knots on a lace system.. will smp under a lace will look like a unbleached knots or natural?
:D of course not . You will never see it

Couperin111

My Regimen
Reaction score
So people choose to get SMP to create a fuller look than they have or to transition from hair systems all together. By getting SMP your hair will possibly look more dense after you come back and go back to a hair system. Then again, you may not want to go back to wearing