Would attaching two small pieces to fill temples be effective?

Alsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a NW3.5 and I am exploring hair systems. Currently I am wearing a full hair system, though my main point of interest is my peaks. I take finasteride which has inhibited any further loss and re-enforced the middle part of my peaks so I am wondering if I could save some money by cutting two partial pieces (myself) and attaching them to my peaks?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on what your current hairline looks like, and what type of style you want to acheive.

It's possible, I have seen it done...

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
You seem to be in a similar position to me, although I use mine to lower my hairline I am considering just wearing recession pieces either side. like Baldbearded I've also seen it done, it seems quite a popular way to wear and I did try it years ago and it was pretty easy but I didn't like my high hairline so stopped and used my existing hair to fill in the recession (growing hair longer).

Smartone84

Established Member
Reaction score
This is intriging because while one would think at that point I would just use a partial strip so it's all one piece, having the middle portion stay natural would never make anyone the wiser when looking at your hairline.

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
This is intriging because while one would think at that point I would just use a partial strip so it's all one piece, having the middle portion stay natural would never make anyone the wiser when looking at your hairline.
Exactly.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on your hair. Stickonhair has really bushy and thick hair so he can get away with a front partial. Im a 2.5 norwood with full density but my hair is very fine - so doing a front partial on me would be a clear difference in hair texture. I would have to order customs and they would have to be pretty spot on, that just isnt a reality right now and even before covid a front partial just seems like more of a hassle than its worth.

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Depends on your hair. Stickonhair has really bushy and thick hair so he can get away with a front partial. Im a 2.5 norwood with full density but my hair is very fine - so doing a front partial on me would be a clear difference in hair texture. I would have to order customs and they would have to be pretty spot on, that just isnt a reality right now and even before covid a front partial just seems like more of a hassle than its worth.
I'm assuming he meant 2 pieces to fill in the recession parts, stickonhair doesn't do this.