woo hooooooooooooo!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6249575/

Marihuana inhibits dihydrotestosterone binding to the androgen receptor.

AuthorsPurohit V,et al. Show allJournal
Endocrinology. 1980 Sep;107(3):848-50.

Affiliation
Abstract
Marihuana and its constitutents delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta 9-THC) and cannabinol (CBN) were tested for their ability to interact with the androgen receptor in rat prostate cytosol. Smoked marihuana condensate, delta 9-THC, and CBN inhibit specific binding of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to the androgen receptor with a dissociatin constant of the inhibitors (Li) of 2.1-5.8 X 10(-7)M. in addition, other metabolites of delta 9-THC were also androgen antagonists. This data suggests that the anti-androgenic effects associated with marihuana use results, at least in part, from inhibition of androgen action at the receptor level.

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think smoking copious amounts of weed through years has made any difference for my or any of my balding friends... but maybe it would be usefull in topical form... man, that would be just awesome!, as topical form would probably get you high anyway...

Sparky4444

Reaction score
ha! I know a guy who has smoked a joint everyday of his life since he was 16..he's now pushing 50...balder than a cue-ball..

..this kind of stuff is complete garbage

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ha! I know a guy who has smoked a joint everyday of his life since he was 16..he's now pushing 50...balder than a cue-ball..

..this kind of stuff is complete garbage

:smoke:

abcdefg

Reaction score
All the rat studies never translate over to human probably because of massive differences with things like immune systems among other things

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen balding rastas, it happens. Marijuana won't do a thing to save your mane