WonTheBattle's Story

WonTheBattle

Reaction score
Hi. I started lossing my hair when I was very very young. Rogaine didn't work and propecia didn't work. I had 1 hair transplant of 1600 grafts with a Dr. in CA and was somewhat happy with the results. He didn't make the hairline dense enough. I then went to Dr. Hasson and had 2650 grafts put in place. I'm three months post op and I am starting to see amazing results.

In addition GOD BLESS DUTASTERIDE. I started Dutasteride right after my surgery and in 4 weeks I noticed that I was no longer shedding. I've been on it for three months and I see a lot new hair growth, and I also see mu current hair getting thicker. I finally conquered hair loss. I 'WonTheBattle'

I'll post pics eventually. If you are really young, and loosing your hair, there is hope. Send me a message if you are one of the unlucky ones.[/b]

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your success. I don't mean to be a downer, though, but many people have legitimate concerns about the side effects of Dutasteride. Inhibiting type I alpha-reductase isn't simply blocking more of it than just blocking type II. There can be serious neurological side effects associated with blocking type one, so I wouldn't advise anyone young to take it without researching it.

WonTheBattle

Reaction score
RE: Dutasteride Side Effects

Hello. Thank you for your reply. I'm curious to know more about the side effects of the drug. Speaking of neurological side effects, I can definitely say that I have increased dream activity since I've started taking the drug. Other people report the same.