Women's "me Too" Campaign On Social Media

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn you guys making me realize how much i could use a red pilled bald bro/comrade (WHO ISN'T 6 FOOT PLUS BALD BEAST A LA BALDHURTS)

I wanna pull a fight club with dante and captainforehead, hugging each other and crying deeply

dante disappeared...

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
naw i think good majority of concealer users dont want others to know, it takes away the point of concealer haha.

and i feel the same about having others know i'm vain, i think maybe its cuz they could see that if you're vain about your own looks, you might be vain bout others looks. also its a confirmation of the deeply uncomfortable realization of how much looks matter

i was actually just sitting in the living room the other day and noticing how art AKA L O O K S is all around us. literally everything is fancified and made pretty in some way, whether its the carpet, painted walls, little decorations like plants and paintings, etc. the universe itself is f*****g lookist lol. maybe thats why i appreciate dirty ugly industrial areas now. pure functionality, no frills.

also a lot would agree (and i would agree too) that art is also the purpose of life, and much if not most of art is just appreciation of beauty. iirc its a fairly common purpose of life put forth by philosophers, appreciation of beauty

I think appreciation of certain art is a huge insight to the psyche of a human being.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn you guys making me realize how much i could use a red pilled bald bro/comrade (WHO ISN'T 6 FOOT PLUS BALD BEAST A LA BALDHURTS)

I wanna pull a fight club with dante and captainforehead, hugging each other and crying deeply

I dunno, I've been good looking for 14 years, I try to relate to anyone as much as possible but this comment came out of the blue. There's probably a lot I'm missing in terms of understanding, but I didn't see what made you write this.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think appreciation of certain art is a huge insight to the psyche of a human being.
beauty or power seems to be the ultimate feeling behind most music. usually its beauty, which covers everything from jazz to pop to classical to soft indie rock. and power covers the "ugly" stuff like metal and noise music. even my weird hipster genres like kraftwerk (which sounds like robotic bleeps and bloops) could be considered power, just in the form of emotionless robotic control

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno, I've been good looking for 14 years, I try to relate to anyone as much as possible but this comment came out of the blue. There's probably a lot I'm missing in terms of understanding, but I didn't see what made you write this.
just seeing copeforlife talk about his 2 friends who take finasteride, i have no bald or balding friends x.x

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
beauty or power seems to be the ultimate feeling behind most music. usually its beauty, which covers everything from jazz to pop to classical to soft indie rock. and power covers the "ugly" stuff like metal and noise music. even my weird hipster genres like kraftwerk (which sounds like robotic bleeps and bloops) could be considered power, just in the form of emotionless robotic control

I love Kraftwerk

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
XIK6Uwy.jpg

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a large forehead too. I remember a girl saying something about it once, I can't remember the term she used and I think that's actually an example of how you can repress something so much that you inevitably forget about it, but it really cut me deep.

I just realised that you meant the distance is the same from your eyebrow to your chin, as the eyebrow to your norwood. I thought you meant from the original norwood level you were at was the same as chin-eyebrow distance.

I guess that could be NW3 at best. I feel for ya Cope, and really consider a hair transplant as David already said. Do you feel any social reservations over getting a hair transplant? That's pretty much the only thing stopping me.

You won't care about the social reservations after 5 months, although I will say apart from university and work I barely left the house and went without sex and didn't feel like I could meet a girl in that state without worrying until around 6 months. Up until 5 months it was blatantly obvious something I looked worse than baseline.

My game was organising meetups with them on hookup apps and then ghosting after they offered address and time, which was kind of a sh*t idea because my city isn't that big and it ruined a lot of decent opportunities.

Good thing is once you have one successful transplant getting another later on isn't such a big deal because at least you have a decent hairline with some density once you shave it down again.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love Kraftwerk
man its weird thinking about a slayer listening to them lol :p. theyre asexual aspie robot music, why i love them haha. i consider the song "the model" a fluke lol. so f*****g awkward hearing them talk about girls xD

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet one more proof of how shallow, hypocritical and useless social media are at core. And they attract people with the same traits.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only three things came to mind when I saw this campaign;

1. Either women are exaggerating,
  2. Or there's a lot of scumbag men out there,
  3. Or there's a few scumbag men out there doing a lot of groping, etc.
I'd bet it's a combination of 2 and 3. I've seen and heard some pretty creepy things by some guys. I don't get how some guys can be so.... weird.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-10-25_23-53-30.png

rate this girl's balding

should she embrace it and chose tats & roids route