Women's mating behavior is just like monkeys'

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Bonobo.jpg

"me no want short man. ooh ooh. me want tall man. ooh ooh. tall man win fight against the other monkeys. ooh ooh."
"me no want long midfaced man. ooh ooh. long midface indicate low testosterone. ooh ooh. me want short-faced high testosterone man because high testosterone good for winning fight against the other monkeys. ooh ooh."
"me no want timid intelligent man. ooh ooh. me want alpha silverback gorilla. ooh ooh."
"me no want bald man. ooh ooh. me want man who is hairy like monkey. ooh ooh."

Women have so many requirements that are otherwise no longer relevant in today's society. It's like women have not evolved at all. By contrast, men only have one strong preference that they universally share, and that is that nearly all men prefer a young woman. This is a perfectly reasonable preference, because if you get a woman when she is young, you will be able many kids with her, and the kids you have will be healthier. If you marry a 40 year old woman, you will be able to have at most 1 or 2 kids, and the kids will probably have Down Syndrome.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
A good thing that money works as some kind of equalizer.

People that are smart and hard-working enough can compensate for a lot of their perceived physical shortcomings, as long as they get an attitude to match. And by attitude I don't mean "confidence" but rather a strong temper that kind of signals "betray me by f-cking another guy and I'll f-ck you up". But then you straddle a fine line between what might be a successful and pleasant relationship for both people and an abusive relationship.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you marry a 40 year old woman, you will be able to have at most 1 or 2 kids, and the kids will probably have Down Syndrome.

1a5wpWi.jpg

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
As human beings, we're still fully animals, no better than any other mammal. We obviously have the fleshly instincts just like any living creature, so no surprise.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In what ways have men's reproductive selection advanced since we're being critical of women's? They've always been attracted to traits that indicate fertility and I don't think that has changed. It's a hypocritical and contradictory criticism against women. The only reason you think it's a fair criticism is probably because you lack the traits women are attracted to.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Norwood, us guys are picky as hell too. It's just that not every man has the luxury of choice. If you did, you bet a shiny cue ball head you'd exercise those options. Most women have the luxury of choice. so they exercise it.

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys are even worse than women with picking their partners. It is not like I would marry any women that walks across the street only because she is young.

"me no want skinny woman. ooh ooh. skinny woman not pregnant. ooh ooh."
"me no want woman like sticks. ooh ooh. woman need to have nice curves. ooh ooh. women with curves better having children."

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm less picky than most men when it comes to the physical aspect but someone younger or not too older than me, a symmetrical and feminine enough face (not too big a chin, face not too wide, etc.), no deformities and a fit body (no addiction to food / cigarettes / drugs) are enough for me. There are no other "needs" to check, the rest are extras. There's no need for "gorgeous", just "cute" would suffice.

Now when it comes to personality, oh boy, that's another story... For me, that's where the real value - and rarity - stem from, as cliché as that may sound.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm less picky than most men when it comes to the physical aspect but someone younger or not too older than me, a symmetrical and feminine enough face (not too big a chin, face not too wide, etc.), no deformities and a fit body (no addiction to food / cigarettes / drugs) are enough for me. There are no other "needs" to check, the rest are extras. There's no need for "gorgeous", just "cute" would suffice.

Now when it comes to personality, oh boy, that's another story... For me, that's where the real value - and rarity - stem from, as cliché as that may sound.

this

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
So true. I'm attracted to tall women. Race doesn't matter. I have nothing against women who aren't tall. But for a man, we can't really hide what we are attracted to.

I like those thin athletic looking women with curves who look so healthy, but not those ones who look all skin and bones. I like medium height women, preferably in the 5'9"-5'10" range, they look so elegant. Taller women like 6'2" and above doesn't seem very common, I always get impressed when I see a female taller than me, it always amazes me.

Yeah, us men can't hide what we are attracted to very well all the time, women are like that too sometimes.