woman's jacket? i'll elaborate

jonsie150

Established Member
Reaction score
so i've been wanting a good, snug denim jacket to wear over a hoodie i have. the problem is that i'm very slight in stature, and sometimes i cant find the right size for me. this is especially true for anything coming from Levi's, since their prototype male is like a football linebacker.

anyway. ive tried on the smallest of the men's size and the sleeves look kinda big on me. so i gave up on that. but now i find out my mom has a levi's jacket in her closet, and she doesnt wear it any more cause it runs big on her. it fits amazing well on me. the chest might be a little wide, since girls have, you know, boobs. and the buttons are on the left side of the jacket (fyi, traditionally, buttons on the left side means its a woman's jacket).

so, i dont know. i don't think you can really tell its a woman's jacket unless you take a really close look. do you think it would be too weird for me to go around wearing this? and, just for context, i do run with an "artsy" crowd, so it's not like i'll be wearing a woman's jacket to the next tailgate at a Cleveland Browns game

oni

Reaction score
Are the buttons attached on the other side...........................................I can spot a girls jacket a mile away!

But that is just me lol! like Cassin said! if it looks good wear it!!!

beaner

Reaction score
Get one of the larger sizes in the boy's department--women's jackets are easy to spot imo.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
you know it's very easy to tailor fairly thin jackets IMO

thicker jackets with lining are more difficult

i myself tailor most of my clothing myself
a very good skill to learn IMO

I'm 6'2 and fairly thin
nothing my length really fits me

it looks like im a flying squirrel or something

my suggestion is to wear what ever you want
but to consider investing in a sewing machine to tailor
to "take in" clothing that needs it

if your curious about it
PM me and i can give you further advice

oni

Reaction score
Cassin said:
I just hopped back to mention something but Oni beat me to it...many people can spot a females top a mile away due to the placement of buttons.

Yeah....yeah...........................Just hopped back....... :whistle:

oni

Reaction score
Don't have to!

My c*** is bigger than your c***!

My c***!
jersygiant.gif

Your c***!
ar124847969427885.JPG

cuebald

Reaction score
I have to wear large boys sizes instead of small adult sizes. I am the same size as a 14 year old boy. The ladies really love it :shakehead:

Go for boys sizes rather than female clothes.

oni

Reaction score
cuebald said:
I have to wear large boys sizes instead of small adult sizes. I am the same size as a 14 year old boy. The ladies really love it :shakehead:

Go for boys sizes rather than female clothes.

You could always make some money as a rent boy.......................