Woman likes your look until she sees you are balding, then she loses her interest for you

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How to stop this from happening?

How to not make balding head big dealbreaker to girls who already like your look from eye to toe?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The only way to stop this is to not be balding, unfortunately. So it's hair systems or treatments. You could also try clean shaved head but that might defeat the purpose.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Medication, shaving it off, SMP, hair transplant, hair system. We have options.

But yes, you are correct. This has happened to me so many times (Tinder) so it´s almost a rule for me. One girl even said that I was catfishing because I was not showing balding properly.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Medication, shaving it off, SMP, hair transplant, hair system. We have options.

But yes, you are correct. This has happened to me so many times (Tinder) so it´s almost a rule for me. One girl even said that I was catfishing because I was not showing balding properly.
Bro, I had a woman match with me to tell me "you looked way better with hair" and then unmatch me.
I hope she choked on the dick of some dude with hair and died by now.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
l
Bro, I had a woman match with me to tell me "you looked way better with hair" and then unmatch me.
I hope she choked on the dick of some dude with hair and died by now.

This is the reason I have lost sympathy for women, they are extremely brutal and completely oblivious to their actions and words on others.

Though to be fair, this sort of toxicity is common in western woke feminazi women only, it’s a lot better rest of the world. The roles are almost completely reversed in west where women have got men by their balls completely, submissive, the woman cheating being a c*m dumpster to the whole city while the oblivious man simping for her. Just look at Will Smith, did something for his baldie crying wife but the wife doesn’t even approve and looks down on him, makes you wonder how many times Will Smith shared c*m with her cheating partners. Yuck. That fugly b**ch needs to appreciate Will Smith’s loyalty and love but Will is an absolute beta loser cuck probably and just completely become a slave where she doesn’t even respect him as a human anymore much less a man, goes to show you can be rich and famous but if you’re a beta loser that doesn’t change. Sorry I like Will but he’s the perfect example of the western toxicity of men/women dynamics lol

I read another news lately, many men started getting vasectomies after the abortion thing, Imagine going through a major surgery on your dick to please your girlfriend/wife who will probably end up cheating on them anyway lmao. This to me is the physical literal show of the emasculated beta losers western men have become and the power women have over them.

Travel to the rest of the world and it’s a lot better mate especially areas where West hasn’t injected its toxic ideologies. It’s like we have completely lost our manhood and become simps, you should try it too lmao.

Last edited:

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
l

This is the reason I have lost sympathy for women, they are extremely brutal and completely oblivious to their actions and words on others.

Though to be fair, this sort of toxicity is common in western woke feminazi women only, it’s a lot better rest of the world. The roles are almost completely reversed in west where women have got men by their balls completely, submissive, the woman cheating being a c*m dumpster to the whole city while the oblivious man simping for her. Just look at Will Smith, did something for his baldie crying wife but the wife doesn’t even approve and looks down on him, makes you wonder how many times Will Smith shared c*m with her cheating partners. Yuck. That fugly b**ch needs to appreciate Will Smith’s loyalty and love but Will is an absolute beta loser cuck probably and just completely become a slave where she doesn’t even respect him as a human anymore much less a man, goes to show you can be rich and famous but if you’re a beta loser that doesn’t change. Sorry I like Will but he’s the perfect example of the western toxicity of men/women dynamics lol

I read another news lately, many men started getting vasectomies after the abortion thing, Imagine going through a major surgery on your dick to please your girlfriend/wife who will probably end up cheating on them anyway lmao. This to me is the physical literal show of the emasculated beta losers western men have become and the power women have over them.

Travel to the rest of the world and it’s a lot better mate especially areas where West hasn’t injected its toxic ideologies. It’s like we have completely lost our manhood and become simps, you should try it too lmao.
I live in Romania, bro. We are like an eastern country that's getting americanized at an accelerated pace.
Romania is like this:
A good percentage of women are decent looking/good looking and they eat american "lifestyle" media as breakfast.
Imagine the fking standards the women in my country have.
P.s. my mother is critiquing me for being a single loser who isn't married, or have any prospects of marriage because she wants a nephew/niece, yet I inherited the NW6 at 27 from her side of the family ))))))))).

Last edited:

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, that was brutal. It would take me some time to recover from that in Tinder.
I find that as karma doing her thing after I roasted and made fun of every woman I got a match with on Tinder 7 years ago when the LOML murdered my mental health.
Needless to say, the type of women that I roasted and made fun of back then wouldnt swipe right on me in this day even if Jack the Ripper would threaten them with a prison knife to their throats.

Last edited:

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
l

If your wife cheats on you just leave her and make a new family somewhere else. Or you can kill her as a punishment, but you will go to jail lmao

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in Romania, bro. We are like an eastern country that's getting americanized at an accelerated pace.
Romania is like this:
A good percentage of women are decent looking/good looking and they eat american "lifestyle" media as breakfast.
Imagine the fking standards the women in my country have.
P.s. my mother is critiquing me for being a single loser who isn't married, or have any prospects of marriage because she wants a nephew/niece, yet I inherited the NW6 at 27 from her side of the family ))))))))).

She probably doesn’t understand the impact hairloss have on your life, very few people actually understand how debilitating this condition is and the strength it takes to get over it. Only fellow baldies can truly understand how life changing an experience hairloss is.

I have a friend in Romania and he was dating a pretty hot chick few years ago, had me so jealous then he starts dating an extremely average looking 5/6? and been with her for half a decade now ( live together but unmarried) . His reasoning was the hot girls are extremely annoying high demand constant attention seekers and end up cheating on you or you will be afraid of that happening, the average/not hot girls appreciate you and are easier to please plus no fear of coming home seeing someone else pounding her. Sex is sex whether with hot girl or an average and your dick doesn’t care and sex gets boring after a while.

I still don’t understand his reasoning, he’s extremely good looking NW0 could’ve been a model if he had pursued that but now he has just let himself go and become fat. Apparently that hot chick had cheated on him broken his heart in a really vicious way ( long story )

I was thinking more like Asian countries like Japan, Philippines, or even Russia ( I know lmao ), dunno if you’d be into girls of those ethnicities though. There’s a funny TLC video about some Philippines girl flying all the way to US for this absolute fugly loser who lies about his money and height catfishing her so hard lmao, and he turns out to be such a dick while the girl still is nice about it and try to please him. Pretty funny show, I’ll find a link somewhere. But that’s pretty normal culture there with the women being less toxic, generally.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your wife cheats on you just leave her and make a new family somewhere else. Or you can kill her as a punishment, but you will go to jail lmao

Orchestrate a convoluted plan to make her see your worth then cheat on her and dump her @ss making her feel like crap and full of regret lol. Date all her friends and make them hate her

Easier to just dump her and move on. If you don’t respect yourself no one else will.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably doesn’t understand the impact hairloss have on your life, very few people actually understand how debilitating this condition is and the strength it takes to get over it. Only fellow baldies can truly understand how life changing an experience hairloss is.

I have a friend in Romania and he was dating a pretty hot chick few years ago, had me so jealous then he starts dating an extremely average looking 5/6? and been with her for half a decade now ( live together but unmarried) . His reasoning was the hot girls are extremely annoying high demand constant attention seekers and end up cheating on you or you will be afraid of that happening, the average/not hot girls appreciate you and are easier to please plus no fear of coming home seeing someone else pounding her. Sex is sex whether with hot girl or an average and your dick doesn’t care and sex gets boring after a while.

I still don’t understand his reasoning, he’s extremely good looking NW0 could’ve been a model if he had pursued that but now he has just let himself go and become fat. Apparently that hot chick had cheated on him broken his heart in a really vicious way ( long story )

I was thinking more like Asian countries like Japan, Philippines, or even Russia ( I know lmao ), dunno if you’d be into girls of those ethnicities though. There’s a funny TLC video about some Philippines girl flying all the way to US for this absolute fugly loser who lies about his money and height catfishing her so hard lmao, and he turns out to be such a dick while the girl still is nice about it and try to please him. Pretty funny show, I’ll find a link somewhere. But that’s pretty normal culture there with the women being less toxic, generally.
If you're a good looking man (1.80+, nw0-1, beard, fit) your best outcome in Romania would be with a 6-8 chick.
9s and 10s are many and they're extremely high demand and have annoying and dull personalities.
I totally understand your friend.