WithTheLidOf's Success Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Wow! Its nice to see success stories on this site rather than hearing about all of the problems. TO be honest the most depressed and neurotic that I ever was about my hairloss was during that time when I'd spend like 3 hours a day on here and another 3 staring at my hair in the mirror. It REALLY helped to get back into the real world. Anyways..I'm at month 4.5 and have seen some real results. Hair definately thickening all over and my crown is filling in. I've had velous hairs that I was sooo excited about, but theyve looked the same for 3 months. I have gone from about 1 bald joke a week to almost nothing in 3 months. I'm very pleased although I wish i'd started earlier (I'm 27 but balding since 21.) There are times when I feel that the treatments arent working and that thigns are getting worse. Right now is one of those times, but I don/t think that I would have seen good results in 4 months and then lose everything. So, I look forward to an even bigger improvement. My bald parents keep raving about it and telling me that it IS working and that I should definately continue.

I use 1 propecia a day, i rub minoxidil over my scalp with my fingers (takes like 30 seconds) I shampoo on alternating days and when I do I alternate between a hair thickening shampoo and Nizoral 2% (which if youre ever in Canada, you can buy at any drug store in the aisle for less than $10.) I don't think it makes a difference but I switched from coffee to green tea (like 4 cups a say) and from regular mlk to soy milk. I started everything at once because I was BALD and past the "happy if I maintain what I have" stage. I didnt think I had time to wait and see what works. My hair sucks...but for the first time in 3 years I have some. I wish I had pictures but honestly, for like the past 5 years I've avoided cameras as if they were kryptonite because I hated to look at myself. I always look more bald in pictures than I do in the mirror. Aither way things have improved and look as if they will continue to do so. Hope this helps like all of yours have.

Keep on updating us with the good stuff....thats what we need!

Status
Not open for further replies.