Wish Me Luck Boys

Bono

Reaction score
Ok guys... I'm new here but I've been following recent posts for the last few weeks... I finally decided to join in and share my experiences.

I have been receding over the last few years nothing really bad yet, but it's noticable... This here I've been thinning a little off the top.

I've been using a product called Toppic for 2 years now, and let me tell you, for me, because the texture of my hair is thick, it did wonders... When I have it on, you can't tell that I'm losing my hair. Therefore, I got it on all the time.

Anyways, I decided to add propecia and minoxidil 2% (cuz there is no 5% available here in Can but I'm trying to score it through the net) about 3 weeks. I'm also using Nizoral 2% twice a week...

I shed last week and I think this week but not severely... Thank god for toppic. So far I can't really notice any change but I think I see some light blonde hair coming in on my temples... Hopefully...

Oh I'm also using a product called "florasil" which has an ingredient called vegetal silica from the spring horsetail plant... It actually stengthens your hair... It's pretty good and I've used it in the past.... Also, I've added hair vitamins to my routine...

My sister's getting married in Paris in October and I wanna look my best... Lots of parties and lots of girls... hopefully, by the 4 month mark, I'll start to notice some changes... What do you think?

Anyways, I'll be reading about what you guys are up to and wish you all the luck.... Nevertheless I gotta go...

G

DeD PreZ said:
its gon take a lot mo then luck to grow your hair back.

I thought you were a skin head! If so, how would you know anything about hair re-growth?

:laugh:

s.a.f

Reaction score
WTF!! only 8 yrs too late. :doh:

Hoppi

Reaction score
hehe yeah you were a little slow off the mark there I think! ^^

.... I wonder how it went in the end for old Bono! :D